Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Beauregard

Reaction score
I wish you had broken your fingers too, I'd just love to see you typing with your nose.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Well, actually, come to think of it, you really CAN'T see Sarah typing w/her nose, now can you?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I would use my tongue (as gross and wrong as that sounds) you have more control (yes, I know this sounds wrong)

Sarah

actually I can't type worth a flip right now..I went and had my nails done....ACK! something girly!

Luke

Reaction score
..... and to think I got in trouble for this thread !

:rolleyes:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
* you know what's funny, as i read through your messages, i always think this is actually happening, like sarah trying to get some cake, or someone trying to still some cake. or bill reading these messages and thinking we're all weird.....oh wait.....he wouldn't do that..then there would be no bill thread....hehe*

ryan

Beauregard

Reaction score
OK, cutting back to where we came from............or something since we know that Bill (or someone who would take offence at what we wrote) has been reading this stuff let us post a messege for Bill. (Something sensible, Sarah, Manda etc :stick_out_tongue: )

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yes daddy.

I think Bill is a very talented puppeteer, and his voice range is incredible. I often imitate Muppets to find different voices for my speech competitions, and I always find myself imitating one of Bill's characters, because his characters sound almost nothing alike.

Sarah

Beauregard

Reaction score
Good girl, now wasn't that nice? You can have a cookie now if you want then, go on up to bed.