Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma

well special in a 'differant' sort of way!

Sarah
And I know exactly which way you speak... :stick_out_tongue:

I've seen UHF. Is that good? I think so. I really like Michael Richards. And, uh, you know, Weird Al's pretty good too.:cool:

"That's my mop!!!!!!!!!"

Hmm. Speaking of which, there's something in here that feels sorta like that.... oh, it's spaghetti.

Do you know the lyrics to Albequerque (I'll re-spell it later)? I think I've almost got them down where I can sing it straight through.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yup got em down...i figure it as a new age twine ball!

there's tour dates for this year on weirdal.com....they haven't posted any for OK yet...but they always have around 2 here!

no date on AL-bum yet!

Sarah

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Hehehe! I have distracted this thread from it's original devestatingly handsome origins! It's only a few moments of time before I take over the whole thread, and I have my own fan base!

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Huh?

What?

Oh.

Almost time for bed.

11:00 in NY. (almost)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Dargh! Trapped in this smelly, abismal, rotten food collector! Dargh! No! He has left it open just enough so that light stays on! Grrrrrrrr! Beauregard! I will see you in the BBC! (Bill Barretta Court).

*sigh*

That's Bill Barretta, by the way, Beau. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
:embarrassed: Bear on Patrol reporting for duty as Baliff!! Wait, who's the judge here? What's the grounds of the case? *ahem* I AM applying for my JP licenses, then I can be:

Bear on Patrol, Justice of the Peas!

That's right: peas. I administer justice and law among the peas, whether they be english/sweet, crowder, black eye peas, purple hull peas, or split peas (in which case I have to do twice the work!)

Anyhow, what's going on and are we holding court of the BBB vs. Super Scooter?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
The case of the BBB versus Super Scooter was dropped due to a lack in thread coherence.

Order in the court!

I'll have a ham and cheese on rye.

No, you'll have a ham and peas on rye!

D'oh!

All rise for the honorable Judge Marvin Suggs!

Sank you! Sank you! Sank you! Ze BBC will now commence! Shut up!!!!!... Sank you!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Originally posted by Super Scooter
The case of the BBB versus Super Scooter was dropped due to a lack in thread coherence.
Yeah, one minute we're planning a trial, and the next we're going on about Weird Al. (And some other stuff I didn't understand, but that's OK.)
Gotta love the randomness. :big_grin:
......So, are we gonna try Beauregard now, or what???? (Try WHAT with Beauregard???)
....Anyhoo....I just realized none of what I'm saying really makes any sense....So I now return this thread to its regularly scheduled programming.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D

......So, are we gonna try Beauregard now, or what???? (Try WHAT with Beauregard???)
that's between you and him!

Sarah