Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Luke

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
Well I meant the cardboard Britney.....but I mean if Luke has high aspirations for the real thing...oh my.
Well she has been letting herself go a bit lately ......

..... but enough of that, Sarah, i can't believe you are advocating the abuse of cardboard cut-outs. Shame on you, and your extremist views!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
to all carbord cut out that may have read this please dont send us any nasty lawsuits. We have had pleanty of them from Bill's lawers, and Shara keeps diggin holes we will never get out of. BTW no carbord cutouts where harmed in the making of this Thread. Please dont try beating up anything carbord, one day they might fight back. Now plastic is a whole nother story.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Nasty lawsuits, Dwayne? I don't think that has anything to do with the penguin wearing fancy knickers, cuz his nickers wouldn't be fancy if they were nasty. :wink:

Beauregard said:
To get to the other side.:embarrassed:
... Somehow, that punchline goes for everything!

Hey, why did the train cross the road?

Super Scooter

Reaction score
well, actually the train crossed the road because that's the way it's tracts were going, but that's another story...

Say, why is it a fox in the chicken coop is a bad thing when there's always a chicken in the fox hole?

Luke

Reaction score
Why have we got off the subject of Penguins in fancy knickers. I was enjoying the topic!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
forget the piguins i want to know why we got off the suject of my fan club!!!!