Bill Barretta is a Sexy Muppet Mans

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
There's some pretty interesting news hidden in the sixth paragraph on that page that makes me very curious indeed...
... You're rotten, Beau. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
... You're rotten, Beau. :stick_out_tongue:
I assure you I found that particular page's information all by myself. :halo: Besides, if Beaker can blurt, I can certainly add a little info to his hinting.

BBB FOREVER!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Doesn't mean he's not rotten, too!

You're rotten, Beau. :stick_out_tongue:

And, yes, that particular paragraph's information is certainly interesting. :wink: But, I think we're about the only two people left even eyeing this thread.

Luke

Reaction score
You know what they oughta do, some kinda expansion of that Muppet From Space - Lab Rats theme. Those characters were awesome - i could just see that as some kinda 5 min per episode late night adult puppetry sitcom type thing.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Luke said:
You know what they oughta do, some kinda expansion of that Muppet From Space - Lab Rats theme. Those characters were awesome - i could just see that as some kinda 5 min per episode late night adult puppetry sitcom type thing.
Like a parody of Prison Break....could work...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Doesn't mean he's not rotten, too!

You're rotten, Beau. :stick_out_tongue:

And, yes, that particular paragraph's information is certainly interesting. :wink: But, I think we're about the only two people left even eyeing this thread.
*eyes thread*

No I gotta make sure you, Beau, and Luke don't get out of control!

Beauregard

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
*eyes thread*

No I gotta make sure you, Beau, and Luke don't get out of control!
Us? Out of control? Don't make me laugh. *laughs* I said DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!

Luke

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Like a parody of Prison Break....could work...
Yeah i reckon its got legs (chewy rats legs), could call it "The Rat Run" or "The Rat Race", something like that. And at the end it could say "Rats All Folks", lol, i dunno why i'm doing the Henson's work for them here developing this cool new show, for all the thanks i get .... and then they go and make something wussy!

:zany:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Luke said:
Yeah i reckon its got legs (chewy rats legs), could call it "The Rat Run" or "The Rat Race", something like that. And at the end it could say "Rats All Folks", lol, i dunno why i'm doing the Henson's work for them here developing this cool new show, for all the thanks i get .... and then they go and make something wussy!

:zany:
Like disguising their car so they won't be recognised!