Best ever sitcom

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh love Get Smart. One of my favorites! The movie kind of scares me, though... *shivers* But I hear it's actually pretty good.

unclematt

Reaction score
Right now my favorite sitcom is 30 Rock but my favorite sitcom ever is Perfect Strangers and the best writing ever I think was Sports Night.

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh love Get Smart. One of my favorites! The movie kind of scares me, though... *shivers* But I hear it's actually pretty good.
I actually never saw the movie, and my Mum couldn't bring herself to see it! Don't blame her, because it wouldn't be the same without Don Adams. Then again, I might see it (we were horrible when the Thunderbirds movie came out, we couldn't stand the idea because we loved the original so much! XD ).

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I forgot Double the Fist, Red Dwarf and The Young Ones. How could I forget The Young Ones or Red Dwarf!

Kiki

Reaction score
I forgot Double the Fist, Red Dwarf and The Young Ones. How could I forget The Young Ones or Red Dwarf!
I love those, plus- I use lots of The Young Ones references. *Gets a bike out of a dirty bath. Because that's the safest place to go on the computer. In the bath*

Oldiesmann

Reaction score
Some of my favorites:

Corner Gas
Cheers
Home Improvement
Cosby
Family Matters
Big Bang Theory
Jeffersons

unclematt

Reaction score
Is that Cosby or The Cosby Show. Two very different things,

Kiki

Reaction score
Some of my favorites:

Corner Gas
Cheers
Home Improvement
Cosby
Family Matters
Big Bang Theory
Jeffersons
Corner Gas and The Jeffersons! *Smacks head* How could I forget?