• Bein' Green

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • The Rainbow Connection

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
When I had my husband watch TMM with me, he looked at me during Rainbow Connection and said 'let's dance to this at our wedding'.

Indeed, it was our first dance. And it was wonderful. Still Rainbow Connection for me.

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
:frown:Why do you have to do this to me? They are both good songs, they have each been sung by Kermit half a dozen times, they are both performed by the awesomely awesome Jim Henson ( except for the time when Steve Whitmire sung it as Kermit), and they are both in their own right, good. But, my favorite has to be " Rainbow Connection"

Happy Haunt

Reaction score
Both great songs, but I'm going to have to say 'Rainbow Connection'. No long explanation as to why, I guess I just prefer the lyrics.

FraggleLover130

Reaction score
Oh man this is hard! I think that though Rainbow Connection has a lot of meaning for me personally and I love it, it has to be Being Green. It's kinda one of the first songs associated with Kermit, you know? It's an inspiration to all the misfits out there. Rainbow Connection is inspiring to dreamers, which is more applicable to me, but it is a beautiful thing to make people feel included.
:smile: