Beaker replica

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
None of the fabric on Beaker's noggin is sewed. The red felt in his mouth was glued to the mouth plate before I put it in place, and then his fleece skin is just a piece of fleece I measured out and then stretched around the tube and glued in the back. I covered the front of his jaw in the same fleece and glued it in place. It means there's kind of a funny little seam running up the back of his head and along the bottom of his mouth, but for the most part you don't really notice and it pretty much just looks like it was machine sewn, even though it's actually hot glued.

Teresa

Reaction score
I used your oatmeal can idea. Thank you. Here is my rendition of Beaker. The hardest part was sewing the lab coat. LOL
http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e238/toddscustomfigures/Puppet Making/
I just looked at your page. Your builds are amazing. I am wanting to attempt a beaker replica, so I have been out and about looking at everyone else's. I love your Camilla. I would love to attempt her someday too. I noticed your cake. I am wanting to recreate some of the fruit... like the pineapples and the especially the pumpkins. I haven't been able to find any tips on them. They mainly all look like carved foam, but I was wondering if its painted poly or died reticulated? Im hoping the answer isn't flocked :smile: I searched the forum for food, but hadn't actually found anyone making any until I found you. Glad to see it. Thanks!