Erine81981

Reaction score
Cindy Chapman said:
Ok, Spamela has a new avatar and it is beautiful if I do say so myself. And coming from a hard core Miss Piggy fan that is saying a lot. Let's drop the subject of the old avatar. Water under the bridge, moi says.
Thanks Cindy. Your always the one who can just forgive and forget. Thank again.

F

furryredmonster

Ok. Sorry... I just really... ok never mind.

Sorry,
FRM

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey AM, how do you do that? I've tried to create little graphics out of the menus here, but all I get is a "About Macromedia Flash" message.

Spamela

Reaction score
furryredmonster said:
sure... not meaning to start any fights... but I KNOW that really wasnt you. I mean come on... your just trying to get some laughs by tormenting others...
:

Its fine, FRM. No one ever believes me when they only see the pics and haven't really met me. it is common and to be expected. i shouldn't have put a pic like that of myself anyway. there are some bad seeds online theze dayz. believe it or don't i really don't care. what is done is done. thanks, cindy and a special thanks to Erine81981:flirt:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea I would love to make some avatars out of the menus too. Tell us please.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Spamela said:
Its fine, FRM. No one ever believes me when they only see the pics and haven't really met me. it is common and to be expected. i shouldn't have put a pic like that of myself anyway. there are some bad seeds online theze dayz. believe it or don't i really don't care. what is done is done. thanks, cindy and a special thanks to Erine81981:flirt:
Thanks KC. You can call me Kyle. :smile:

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Hee Hee friend Snowth--It's a secret! :smile: Nah, I'm on Mac so all I gotta do is press Shift-OpenApple- 3 and it takes a screenshot--but on Windows just press PrintScreen

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
What do you mean? It works for me.thats how I got my new avatar. ( it's from Oscar's rendition of It's not Easy Bein Green )