Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear Man

Reaction score
So...any word on a shipping/pre-order date? Or on what joke-telling, hat-wearing, polka-dot tied Muppet we can expect after Kermit?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Was Once Ernie said:
I really like the side view of the latest one from China (especially after KermieBaby47 moved the corner of his mouth forward). The reason I like it is because it looks like there's a hand in his head and not stuffing
yeah same here! it would REALLY give him that Kermit/Muppet feel! just my 2 cents. :smile:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Bear Man said:
So...any word on a shipping/pre-order date? Or on what joke-telling, hat-wearing, polka-dot tied Muppet we can expect after Kermit?
Why would they make :attitude: wearing a hat and a polka-dot tie? :wink:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Kermit went on sale this morning at 9:00 am Pacific Time to Master Replicas club members only. The price was $199. I signed up for the membership and ordered my Kermit...YESSSSSS!! They are limited to 2500 and are selling fast. What is left over will be sold to the general public (non-club members) on March 30th (this Thursday) at 9:00 am Pacific Time. They are planning on shipping the orders out this summer. :smile:

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Hoo-boy. Don't know if I should have done it, but I did. I didn't know if I was going to buy this, but I really want it and I panicked at the thought of it selling out. My credit card will grumble, I think, but it's a little graduation present to myself. After all, it won't get here until June, after I graduate...

:smile: :smile: :smile:

Reaction score
lithiumbrain said:
They are limited to 2500 and are selling fast. What is left over will be sold to the general public (non-club members) on March 30th (this Thursday) at 9:00 am Pacific Time.
Wait, are they only making 2500 Kermits? Or are there just 2500 available for preorder and then they'll make more later for the general public?

Confused.... :confused:

muppetperson

Reaction score
lithiumbrain said:
Kermit went on sale this morning at 9:00 am Pacific Time to Master Replicas club members only. The price was $199. I signed up for the membership and ordered my Kermit...YESSSSSS!! They are limited to 2500 and are selling fast. What is left over will be sold to the general public (non-club members) on March 30th (this Thursday) at 9:00 am Pacific Time. They are planning on shipping the orders out this summer. :smile:
Thanks for the alert, Lithiumbrain!It's good that you are on the ball because I am a MR member but wouldnt of known about it and missed out.I now have my order in.:smile:

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Eclectic Mayhem said:
Wait, are they only making 2500 Kermits? Or are there just 2500 available for preorder and then they'll make more later for the general public?

Confused.... :confused:
I was told that the total edition size is 2500 including the pre-sale. ~ Take care ~

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
muppetperson said:
Thanks for the alert, Lithiumbrain!It's good that you are on the ball because I am a MR member but wouldnt of known about it and missed out.I now have my order in.:smile:
Your welcome...Anything to help out a fellow Muppet fan. I was sent an email about it at 3 pm and freaked out when I heard Kermit went on sale earlier at 9 am! I was on the phone within seconds, holding my credit card! LOL!

tomahawk

Reaction score
Just signed up for the collectors society and ordered my Kermit. Weeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.