Authentic, Fully Licensed, Muppet Replicas Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
MustangRockstar said:
My follow-up question would be, what is the "life expetancy" of one of these replicas? In other words, does the product walk a bit of a fine line? On the one hand it needs to look good and appear as an accurate replica of Kermit, one the other hand it is designed to be adjustable so that Kermit can appear as the owner wishes. But obviously we're seeing that as it's adjusted or handled, it begins to lose shape and to some extent a bit of quality. Just how much "adjusting" can these replicas take?

And I'd like to add my agreement with your comments about it being a double edged sword. I work in Public Relations and Marketing myself and I'd be having a stroke right now if it was my company/client.
Honestly, I don't know the answer to that question, and will have to defer to Kevin. What I can say is that the one you've seen pictures of has been handled by HUNDREDS of people -- hopefully, if you bring one home for personal use, it will take years upon years to put him through the abuse that this one has been subject to in a few short months....

The other thing that I can say is that this IS a high end collectible, and should be treated as such. Yes, he can be posed, and he yes can be moved around... but like high end collectible, it should not be "abused." Does that make sense?

Kevin is travelling right now, but I will get on him about the "life expectancy" when he returns.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Absolutely Fantastic!!

Wow, great pics, If The Kermit I end up buying looks like this I will be more than happy.
Those other pics really put a downer on it, but after seeing these I can smile again.

I totally understand that these are high end collectibles, Its not a plush doll to be given to ages 3 and over. It should be respected and looked after and after spending $249 I will certainly be doing just that.

Next Replicas............I really dont mind as long as we end up with all the main characters before the line ends. I want to end with at least Kermit, Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Rowlf, Scooter, and would still love to see the smaller ones Robin, Rizzo etc.

EXCELLENT WORK MASTER REPLICAS.

Cant believe there is still 4 months to go!!!

Chris

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Travis, thanks for sharing these pics with us! I have 2 words to sum up my reaction:

Awe. Some.

That's beautiful. I can't wait to know what the MSRP is going to be on these so I can get my funds in order now!

Kev

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
I believe that's ONE word, Fozzie my dear...

But I got your drift anyways.

I think I am going to reserve judgment on the pics until I can actually get to a place where the bandwidth on broadband is actually GOOD.

BJ

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
Those pics are great Travis! See guys? It is getting closer...I'm not worried. Master Replicas know what time it is!:smile:

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
Kevin - Thank you for uploading all of those pictures even though he isn't at his best. It is great a company would ask for our opinions and we should all be thankful you care so much.

Travis - Those pictures blew me away! Can we / should we ask how easy it is to drill a hole in it for a hand? :smile:

tomahawk

Reaction score
Travis, thank you for the new photos. He looks great.

Jon

Reaction score
Thankyou for keeping us all informed and for aiming so high. The ambition is truly appreciated.

All the best
Jon.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.