Authentic Fozzie Bear for sale

How much is it worth?

• Total voters

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Fantastic pictures dude! I love your Fozzie shirt too, had never seen that one before. :big_grin:

Best of luck! Bravo to you for undertaking such an important and awesome project to restore & preserve this one of a kind piece of Henson history. Fozzie has found a wonderful new home with you. :smile:

Cheers!
:wink:
Anthony

muppetperson

Reaction score
Fantastic pictures dude! I love your Fozzie shirt too, had never seen that one before. :big_grin:

Best of luck! Bravo to you for undertaking such an important and awesome project to restore & preserve this one of a kind piece of Henson history. Fozzie has found a wonderful new home with you. :smile:

Cheers!
:wink:
Anthony
Thanks, Anthony. There are also Kermit T shirts where it looks like the wearer has their head on Kermit's body.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Wow! Was it used for the film? Do you have any idea which scenes?
No, I dont.In the film world, they nearly always work in duplicate, sometimes triplicate.I suppose to become a photo puppet, he must have had legs, so I think he would of been used only for selected scenes as the legs would be a distraction and extra weight to use as the main puppet.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Great pics Muppetperson.

Does Fozzie still have that little tuft of hair on top his head as seen in the Trading Card/BT Phone card pic??

Your so lucky to have won him, if Im ever in Oz (I plan to visit one day) I'll track you down so I can meet him, lol.

No1MuppetFan

Reaction score
MuppetPerson!

AmAzInG photos!!!! I'd love to see your newly acquired Fozzie at some stage in the future if you allowed it. Where in Australia are you?

I'd probably need a valium to maintain my excitement *LOL*

PS - Who created your 'Muppetized' avatar?

muppetperson

Reaction score

muppetperson

Reaction score
Great pics Muppetperson.

Does Fozzie still have that little tuft of hair on top his head as seen in the Trading Card/BT Phone card pic??

Your so lucky to have won him, if Im ever in Oz (I plan to visit one day) I'll track you down so I can meet him, lol.
No, he doesnt.Thanks for the kind words.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Awesome pictures! It kind of funny because Fozzie looks happy being with you (I know he will always looks like that). :smile:

Also, I surprise how much you really look like your avatar.

Thanks for sharing....and keep on sharing!!!!
Thanks.That is the talent of Dave Hulteen, who Muppified me!!