Asking Any Anything

Any Del

Reaction score
Favorite bands/singers?
The Beatles, NSYNC, OutKast, Earth, Wind and Fire, Slick Rick, Notorious B.I.G., Eazy-E, Bow Wow, Will Smith, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Sister Sledge, Digital Underground, 2-Pac, Shaggy and Bob Marley. :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The Beatles, NSYNC, OutKast, Earth, Wind and Fire, Slick Rick, Notorious B.I.G., Eazy-E, Bow Wow, Will Smith, Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Sister Sledge, Digital Underground, 2-Pac, Shaggy and Bob Marley. :smile:
You’re a fellow hip-hop/R&B person like me. :smile:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So.

How many times did you get berated by Big Smoke for not following the **** train?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Right?

Honestly I just ditched Smoke and shot them myself.

It was frustrating though how you had to skip through so many cutscenes just to get to that part.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Everyone says Supply Lines was frustrating, but I found it pretty easy on the ps2 when you got the hang of the mechanics for the plane. PC I can see why it would be frustrating.

Or maybe you had the glitched copy where time runs out too fast?

Any Del

Reaction score
No I didn't have the glitch copy.
My mistake was I kept holding on the gas. Most of the times the plane was gunned down by men in vans and bikes... It would have been easier to just I don't know....

Track them down on foot instead of using a toy?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh. Yeah the guns could be annoying, I'll give you that.

Personally though Air Raid was more frustrating. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "Curse you, Berkly..... CURSE YOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!" from that mission. :rolleyes: