Ask mariolover anything

mariolover

Reaction score
On a more serious note what changed your mind?
Going to Calvin University, which is a Christian university of the Christian Reformed Church. Most of my core classes there had talk about the Bible built right into them.

Also, my friend witnessing to me about Jesus.

I started to feel anxiety and depression and I didn't know how else to get rid of it, so I took the stuff I learned from Calvin University and the person who witnessed to me and I figured Jesus might be able to take care of my troubles, so I just took a leap of faith to see where it would take me, and it's been going really well.

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
Going to Calvin University, which is a Christian university of the Christian Reformed Church. Most of my core classes there had talk about the Bible built right into them.

Also, my friend witnessing to me about Jesus.

I started to feel anxiety and depression and I didn't know how else to get rid of it, so I took the stuff I learned from Calvin University and the person who witnessed to me and I figured Jesus might be able to take care of my troubles, so I just took a leap of faith to see where it would take me, and it's been going really well.
I'm glad that its going well for you and that your feeling better, even if I don't whole-heartedly agree with your beliefs

mariolover

Reaction score
I forgot I already made one of these threads 2 years ago. I should’ve just bumped that one.