Ask mariolover anything

mariolover

Reaction score
Since many other people have done threads like this, I figured I would start one. Ask away!

mariolover

Reaction score
Anyone have any questions?

@MikaelaMuppet or @Any Del, since you guys are like my best online friends on here, what about you guys? Do you have any questions?

I want this thread to become active

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
Favorite TV show growing up?
Bear In The Big Blue House was one of my favorite shows as a little kid. Another one would be Pokemon, and some others too. Too many to name here though. I still have fond memories of those shows and it brings back memories to watch them on very rare occasions.

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
The only thing I want to know is what made you start talking constantly about religion? No disrespect dude but when I first met you, you wasn't talking much about religion until now lol. Just wondering...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Bear In The Big Blue House was one of my favorite shows as a little kid. Another one would be Pokemon, and some others too. Too many to name here though. I still have fond memories of those shows and it brings back memories to watch them on very rare occasions.
I liked Bear too.

mariolover

Reaction score
The only thing I want to know is what made you start talking constantly about religion? No disrespect dude but when I first met you, you wasn't talking much about religion until now lol. Just wondering...
I just recently got saved. I used to not believe that **** was a real place because I couldn't imagine a God who loves everyone could allow anyone to go there, but now I do.

Last edited:

Detritusarisen

Reaction score
I wasn’t born yet. Only God and Jesus knew who I was back then.
Likely story, we know what you did to princess di so you might as well fess up now.
I just recently got saved. I used to not believe that **** was a real place because I couldn't imagine a God who loves everyone could allow anyone to go there, but now I do.
On a more serious note what changed your mind?