Ask Ken at Palisades

WiGgY

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
Link Hogthrob, Traitor!!
Nah, just joking, I would've answered the same to Zootsuit's questions myself. You just beat me to it.

Wait, you mean the Flag Piggy PVC figurine isn't available to CC members? Well, do you think they'll add it to the lottery possibilities later this summer? Way later this summer?

Zootsuit, if you haven't received any E-mail messages from the club, then contact Tony Equi at TEqui@PalisadesToys.com and he'll hook you up with the missing info. Just tell him what you're missing with regards to club news and put "Collector's Club News" in the subject heading.

Hope this helps and have a great weekend.
As far as I know it's isn't not available to the club. At least not like normal figures. it may be lotterried, but who knows?

zootsuit

Reaction score

Zootsuit, if you haven't received any E-mail messages from the club, then contact Tony Equi at TEqui@PalisadesToys.com and he'll hook you up with the missing info. Just tell him what you're missing with regards to club news and put "Collector's Club News" in the subject heading.

Hope this helps and have a great weekend. [/B]
Thank You,count.I'll try that:smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Squigiman,

My Animal fits just fine in his place on the stage, and stand perfectly well without the pegs. His left leg pops out sometimes, but goes back in easily. Right now, I have him standing alone on the table with Floyd holding his chain.

I also let Swedish Chef take over the Muppet Labs, Bunsen and Beaker are cooking, and Fozzie is in the Kitchen with the rubber chicken in the pot; Lew Zeland is playing drums with his fish, Piggy's holding Kermit, Scooter's confused, and Gonzo is going on vacation!

I love playing with my toys.

Thanks, Palisades.
Kev

Chad Kermit

Reaction score
Hey Ken,

Love the cool Vegs. that are coming with Waldorf and Statler. I wanted these with the Kitchen but now we get them with W and S. So I'm a very excited about that. It's great that so many of the acessories are interchanging well with various characters and playsets esp. the Kitchen. Now I'm just waiting for Gonzo's mold collection.

:big_grin:
Chad Kermit

Luke

Reaction score
So what did people think of the new pictures shown in the newsletter thing (and also Muppet Vegetables in todays Daily Bit where Warrick gets a namecheck) ?

Personally i thought the new figures look very cool in the new packaging. It'll help people actually be able to find mint ones. Also i still find myself marvelling at Rizzo and getting excited (not too much as to be unhealthy). They completely nailed him and got him and his whole theme perfect with the accessories. Also the other S4 stuff looks great - i was especially pumped about the quality of printing on Links magazine cover.

Piggy in the USA Towel, as we've all said, looks fantastic as a PVC and i'm sure has got most Piggy fans kneeling at the Palisades altar. The other convention exclusives we've seen already too.

Vacation Pepe (sans accessories) i didn't like. I've been through the long explanation at Palisades forum but in short, he was just too dark for me and it really wasn't the outfit i was expecting. I'd have thought it was more in Pepe's character to be bright and loud. Maybe bare chested with a leigh around his neck and some wild colored Bermuda Shorts. Instead he's got a heavy jacket in a similar conservative blue as the regular figure and an orange pattern color thats too close to his skin tone. I bet it'll look ten hundred times better with the accessories all strapped to him, but hopefully there is a chance that they'll be able to do a bright and wild repaint and sell that seperately too like Vaca Fozzie.

The Talking Vegetables look fantastic, and they've added an Avacado as something extra for the fans.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So Warrick, just how did you convince Ken & Co. to include The Avocado as a last-minute addition? What does The Avocado look like? Please describe it with as much pertinent details as possible. Which of the two, Statler or Waldorf, will The Avocado come with? Will one of the already assigned fruits/veggies get switched around to accomodate this newest Muppet accessory? And if so, which will go where? Thanks for the help and have a good day.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Jamie was the one who talked them into including the avocado. Warrik just supplied the quote.

Luke

Reaction score
What does The Avocado look like?
Well predictably it looks like an Avocado, it's sitting upright with the wider rounded part at it's bottom. It has a mouth cut in half way down with a red painted tongue making quite a 'cool' type expression. He's wearing black shades which conceal the eyes. The actual Avocado is very dark green skinned with all the normal rough bumpy texture you'd find on the skin of an Avocado. None of the other questions have been answered yet.

The Tomato's look similar with the difference in expression. They are both kinda mid-ripe. Not a really red color and not really orange - a mix inbetween. They both have the little green stork on their heads. Both have two round black eyes with wide black mouths cut in with a red tongue like the Avocado. One has a very smiley happy expression and the other one looks a bit dismayed.

The carrots are quite long and thin. They have the natural texture lines you would get on a carrot and they have fairly large dark green stork things on their heads. There is only one in the picture - he has two round black eyes fairly close together and a straight black line cut not far below them for a mouth. He looks a bit puzzled i guess.

Hope that helps