Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think the Flag Piggy is super-cool!! I can't wait to own all this stuff!!!

How tall are the PVC's again?

zootsuit

Reaction score
Flag Piggy ? huh? what?:cool: I'm so confused. I hadn't heard of a variant.Sounds cool though!

Link Hogthrob

Reaction score
They're referring to content of the Palisades' CC newsletter. The "Towel Piggy" PVC is going to be repainted so that it looks like she is wrapped in an American flag.

Hope that helps! :smile:

Jim

zootsuit

Reaction score
Thanks that does help:smile: . Although Im still confused because I've been a Collecters Club member for a while now and I haven't recieved a single newsletter:frown: hmm I'll have to look into this:confused:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think some of you may be getting excited about flag Piggy only to be let down. She is a party exclusive not available to us. So, don't get your hopes up.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Link Hogthrob, Traitor!!
Nah, just joking, I would've answered the same to Zootsuit's questions myself. You just beat me to it.

Wait, you mean the Flag Piggy PVC figurine isn't available to CC members? Well, do you think they'll add it to the lottery possibilities later this summer? Way later this summer?

Zootsuit, if you haven't received any E-mail messages from the club, then contact Tony Equi at TEqui@PalisadesToys.com and he'll hook you up with the missing info. Just tell him what you're missing with regards to club news and put "Collector's Club News" in the subject heading.

Hope this helps and have a great weekend.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey,
Amidst all the dirty jokes and mentions of a Collector's Club Newsletter (which I sadly miss out on, not yet being able to afford joining), I actually have a question for Ken! Who would have guesed? That's not the question, by the way. What I want to know is, after having opened the kitchen, and learning what it is from responses to queries of other confused collectors (say THAT, three times fast!), I'd like to know just how do I fit the ice-cube tray in the freezer/fridge??? Otherwise, very happy with both sets. The likenesses are great of the characters. I've even warmed up to the slightly extra-pudgy chef. I really enjoy taking off the hat to have it pop back on by the force of magnetism. One complaint I have, however, is with Animal and the alignment of his feet/legs. I don't know if anyone else has brought this up, being I'm so late to getting him, but trying to put him in his plae onstage was a difficult task, and a bit of a pain. Also, looking at the angles of feet and legs, he seemed like a toy from a lesser quality line, just in that aspect of course, in the annoying placement. Being a big Star Wars collector, perhaps I could use the first Han Solo as a reference point to such nuisances, Ken. It seemed like he would have, as I expected, via the nature of his character, greatly benefitted from both elbow and knee joints. I do see how the knees would have been difficult to achieve, due to the small width of his legs, but still, to compensate, I feel like the legs and/or feet could have been better positioned. Even when putting his feet on the assigned pegs, it seemed as though at least his right foot (the real problem foot, I think) felt like it needed to be forced into place. I noticed that with Harry's arms, holding the plunger with both hands, but in that case it seemed acceptable. Just thought I'd voice my concern. I know that the articulation for the figures has been upped, since then, especially visibl for me on my Super Scooter. By the way, I really liked the book, both the authors and the word for word text inclusion. However, it did bother me than when I tried to get it into both hands, only one could hold, while forcing the other, which seemed like a posibility only damaged the book, itself. Oh, also, is there anyway to display Gonzo (Crash Helmet version) IN his cannon, without it falling over??? Otherwise, everything's great. The kitchen's truly amazing. I still do't know what to do with all of those accessories. Can't wait until series 4, but especially 5, both for the ULTIMATE GONZO figure, and the conclusion of the EM members. Hope there's much more greatness in store, beyond 6, as well. Thanks for listening (or reading, rather). Take care.

-Squigiman