Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, but Palisades went above and beyond my suggestions. I provided Ken with Photoshopped turn-around images in various positions (about 8 or 9). These were only meant to be tweaks, but they actually sculpted an all-new head! I couldn't believe it. They did a spectacular job. I'm sure they can do one with Rowlf without my help. He's tricky because of the articulation. However, I think his ears could be a lot more fun if they were ball-jointed. :concern:

By the way, check out Pepe in today's bit. And tomorrow it seems we will see Janice and her guitar!! :rolleyes: :flirt:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I had no idea my friend, Mr. the Frogboy, had a 'hand in' the resculpture of Gonzo!!

BIG BIG BIG YAY!! to Jamie!!!

I've said it a dozen times, pal; but, YOU ROCK!!

Ken, I want to recap something from an email I got from JHC Archivist, Karen Falk:

"Our art dept. has been looking at Mahna Mahna and Snowth materials recently with an eye toward action figures, so you may see them yet!"

I swear this was in her response!! So, can ya PLEEEEZE push for it and give us some as exclusives or something?? I'll be your best friend forever, and won't ask for anything else...unless it's important.

WiGgY

Reaction score
I think the Snowths would HAVE to come in a two pack. If that can't be done, then they shouldn't be made as action figures.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, but who says that the Snowths can't be done as a 2-Pack figure? After all, look all the multi-pack figures we're getting this year:
Tux Bunsen and Beaker 2-Pack at WW Philadelphia 2003.
Vaudeville Statler and Waldorf WW Chicago 2003.
Culinary Catastrophe Swedish Chef with 3 individually sculpted Lobster Bandidos San Diego Comiccon 2003.
Reporter Kermit with at least 3 individually sculpted Koozbanians Retail Exclusive for S4.
So, there's hope yet that both Mahna Mahna and the Snowths could make it into the action figure lineup being offered and made by Palisades as a multi-pack figure including all three characters or Mahna Mahna and the 2 Snowths sold separately.
Hope this helps and have a good night.

Luke

Reaction score
They would never sell a Snowths two-pack at a convention. Can you imagine action figure and comic collectors lining up to pay $25 for two Snowths ? They need to make a main character for these types of events.

Personally i think doing them as PVC's is enough, can't see the benefit of the action figure treatment but fingers crossed for all those wanting them.

Sam T Eagle

Reaction score
Is The Muppet Newsman going to come with a micophone for his desk?
Last night I finly got to see all the daily bits and I just think The Muppet Newsman is awsome!
All of the Muppet Figures are really well made and Great!
Ken and Company, Keep Up the Great WORK!

radionate

Reaction score
I don't believe he's coming with a mic.

I really wish he were. Especially a Letterman/Larry King mic. That would rock my world.

King Prawn

Reaction score
I don't see two snowths being released as a two-pack as a bad, never to be able done idea, if you think about it, Palisades would be making just one figure and adding two in the same pack, what accessories could they come with. And if they were to be sold seperatley then there's no problem (apart from cost) just buy two but the biggest problem i see hear is that i doubt a Snowth & Mahna Mahna action figure will ever be released although that would sure be one **** of a fan fave.