Ask Ken at Palisades

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
She's the only good thing about that dern movie!
What dern movie was that? Who Frammed Roger Rabbit?!?!

Jeepers! I thougth everything was great in that movie!

Maybe Pepe could come with comic books of muppet skits like they were thinking of doing for the VHS tapes that were going to come with Clifford? As far as i know the tapes are NO longer coming with Cifford and he's getting better items now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, King Prawn, I take no offense in your pointing out my mis-stake. Yet, the word "dern" is an acceptable similar term for the word "darn." And yes, I'm talking about that movie called Who Framed Roger Rabbit? In my opinion, the only worthwhile thing about the whole movie was Jessica Rabbit, though I don't want to influence others opinions about that movie nor earn their wrath by saying what I really feel towards it. So, let's just go back to pestering Ken for the name of the yet unannounced retailer. Oh no, wait, don't want to get in bad with the Boss. So, I'll say that Pepe's accessories are already set and it didn't say anything about any comic books. Though I'm not the ultimate authority on this and Ken could always say otherwise. And now we return you to your regularly scheduled alphabet, already in progress.

Luke

Reaction score
Yeah the video tapes coming with Clifford were cut because the budget needed to be spent on all the layers of his hair. All the other stuff is super cool though.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
So, I'll say that Pepe's accessories are already set and it didn't say anything about any comic books.
Pepe is officially listed as coming with a magazine. That's what people are talking about - it needs a cover !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Count
In my opinion, the only worthwhile thing about the whole movie was Jessica Rabbit, though I don't want to influence others opinions about that movie nor earn their wrath by saying what I really feel towards it.
Ooookay. The Academy just invents Special Achievement Oscars for movies that really stink. :rolleyes: I find your statement totally ridiculous. There is much to admire about that film on many fronts. I find it odd and rather shallow to only point out the boobage element, but everyone is entitled to an opinion. . Roger is one of the most visually compelling films ever made. Computer graphics still can't reach that level of quality. What is it that you didn't like about the film? Even if you don't like the script (that I find to be fabulous) every other element in that film is amazing and has stood the test of time. Maybe Space Jam is more your speed. Ugh.

Anyway, I can see Henson's objection to Play Prawn. I still think it's a great idea. Was that my idea or Kevins? I can't remember. It's probably too funny to me mine. :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Actually Jamie - believe it or not - you ARE funny because the title 'Playprawn' was your idea. Myself and Kevin expanded on it and worked out how it should look and what should be on the cover. So it was kinda of a threesome i guess ! ooer ! I don't think Ken said Henson had a problem with PlayPrawn yet but i guess they would probably raise an eyebrow ... then again some of Pepe's lines in the xmas movie were on that level anyway which is a good bargaining point.

I wanted to bring back talk of another idea i had - Ken mentioned that Vacation Pepe was coming with a martini (i think) but i was thinking more of a cocktail glass type drink. I had the idea for a 'shrimp on the rocks' like a regular cocktail but with a shrimp on the side of the glass instead of a lemon slice. Whatchoo think ?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
LOL!! LUKE!!

Well, as long as it's a cocktail glass should be enough (Shrimp's Cocktail). Dunno if a shrimp should be on the side of it, considering his heritage; then again, he DID work for LJS. Hmm.

The "Shrimp on the Rocks" thing is hilarious, and now I know exactly how I want to display this figure!!!

The reg asst action fig of Pepe looks wonderful, and it looks like his jacket has a real zipper on it.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
BTW Ken,

I just wanted to say that last night I got my Swedish Kitchen and BIG FAT WOW!! That thing is awesome!!

I've seen pics for series 5 and the exclusives and the mini Muppets, and I just wanted to say--again--Palisades ROCKS! I wish you all made ALL the action figures in the world so they'd be as good. I find it hard to buy other products nowadays because I judge it all against these Muppet figures.

I wish--OH HOW I WISH--that you'd have all gotten the Peanuts license!

KEV

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ahhh. The cocktail drink could be labeled "Umbrella Drink" on the packaging. That's a fantastic idea. I can't see him without one. My guess is that the shape of the glass is debatable. If it's a martini-shaped glass it could have more of an alcohol reference, but a different-shaped one (maybe a coconut shape or just a regular glass shape) would work.