Ask Ken at Palisades

GWGumby

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
I actually had a few in the plan that weren't on anyone's list anywhere, which was interesting. Still it was a good exercise.
I hope you get a chance to still surprise us. Christmas is nice when you get all the things you ask for, but even better when you get a surprise or two you didn't know about.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
I hope you get a chance to still surprise us. Christmas is nice when you get all the things you ask for, but even better when you get a surprise or two you didn't know about.
Yup!

I think we had some good ideas...but there are other good ideas that may be better for the line that an "outsider" to Muppet freakdom....err....FANdom may be able to see more clearly than us. Also, I NEVER would have put Lew Zealand or Crazy Harry in one of the first series of a Muppet Action Figure line, but I'm delighted they're in there, and they're some of my favorite figures... So maybe the way we think the line should run isn't necessarily the best way for the line.

By the end of the year, we should have all of the Muppet Show Muppets (plus Pepe!) you can see in the emuppicon window on the left of this box....what a great year.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Eagerly anticipating :attitude: :rolleyes: :flirt: :sleep: :boo: in action figure form.

Sideroad

Reaction score
Hey Ken,
could you enlighten us as to which muppets were on your list that weren't on any of ours? you don't have to say where or when they were in the schedule, but we showed you ours why not share just a couple of yours? We won't hold you to them, if they don't show up, just out of curiosity.
Or don't... up to you.:big_grin:

WiGgY

Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing what everyone missed too. I'm wondering if it's a movie variant or a muppet from the muppet show we all missed. I think if you choose to post what we all missed it should be in a special thread marked "LINE SPOILER! DON"T READ IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED" or something to that affect, just so people don't get mad.

It's killing me! What did everyone of us miss?

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I'm also curious as to who's list was the closest to what you were thinking, but again, it's completely understandable if that can't be shared....

Walker Boh

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
I read it. It was interesting. I was interested in checking my line plan for 2004 against those line plans. A lot of the figure choices matched but not necessarily in the same spots.
Was there any figures that you hadn't considered, but are now on your "radar" after being suggested?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hey guys is this list posted somewhere? i missed it and would like to see it. Oh and was Pizza Twin Kermit and Fozzie on the list? they are two figures i would really like to see if they did it for a convention/club figure two pack set.

I work at a pizza place and would buy another set to give to my boss to put in his office:wink:

did you know there is a whole magazine devoted to pizza? they sell all kinds of pizza decorations and toys and stuff for pizza resturants, my boss has shown me a few magazines. it would be cool if kermit and fozzie pizza twin figures were in it:big_grin: it doesn't look like they could be in it, but a frog and a bear two pack would be nice.

Zack)Rowlf the D:sympathy:g

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else's list but I know I forgot to add them to mine. The idea didn't come to me untill a thread about grouped packs was on the palisades boards. I think they would make great looking figures with the red and white. And with Rizzo's pizza you wouldn't have to put a pizza in with them, though if they did it would already be sculpted so that should save some money. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Zack. Greetings from the Count! Let's answer your questions as to the master list of S7 & Beyond ideas I compiled for Ken.
1 TGMC Pizza Twins Kermit The Frog and Fozzie Bear was suggested by fellow member, grail, as the Exclusive Figure for his particular S8 scheme.
2 The list hasn't been posted anywhere. This is due to the following:
a. Palisades' forum doesn't accept .doc file extensions, so I have to convert the file to an extension it does accept while conserving the table format.
b. The Palisades' forum is currently down, so even if the file were ready for posting, there's nowhere to post it at.
If you want a copy of the table, just send me an E-mail message with your address and "Muppet Ideas S7 & Beyond" in the subject heading and I'll send it to you. Hope this helps clear up any confusion. The main job is done since both Ken and Phil have the first two copies of the list for complete verification and comparison purposes. Have a good day.

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Count

I sent you an email - if you send me the table file i'll host it on my webspace so people can download it or view it. Might save you sending out lots of emails.