Ask Ken at Palisades

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi count, thanks, if you want Luke to do that i can just wait for it, thanks thought! I know i have been pushing for a pizza twin two pack back on the old fourm.

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
I know i have been pushing for a pizza twin two pack back on the old fourm.
i'm right there with you on that...my initial request for one is like 40 pages back on this thread. me wantee pizza twins!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Luke, just sent you a reply with the table attached. Check your mail. So just where exactly would you host the table? Would it be somewhere nice and easy to find that all the forum members can come in and see it?
BTW: Ken, the local EBX store rep. said that the computer showed S4's arrival dated for 5/26/03. Now, we're a long ways off from then and EBX does tend to get their shipments delayed, but since the store rep. told me that S3's arrival was dated in between 2/3/03 and 2/10/03 and they got them in the store on 2/08/03 I was wondering if there was any truthfulness to this rumor. Care to comment? Is this infor semi-accurate? Thanks for the help.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Whoever knows the answer to this-

How many days is shipping on products ordered from the Palisades website? Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Luke

Reaction score
Count,

I've uploaded your 'Series 7 and Beyond' ideas table. I wasn't able to convert it to HTML retaining the page layout so i've put the original word file you sent me up for people to download so they can see it exactly as you designed it.

The link to download the file is :-

http://www.melmacian.catlovers.co.uk/s7andbeyond.doc

The files 583k in size and should ask if you want to start downloading when people just click the link - otherwise they can just right click and choose 'save target as'.

Hope this helps !

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Hey Ken,could you enlighten us as to which muppets were on your list that weren't on any of ours? you don't have to say where or when they were in the schedule, but we showed you ours why not share just a couple of yours? We won't hold you to them, if they don't show up, just out of curiosity.

I better not. It's WAY too fluid right now. It could all change by the time we actually even start sculpts on Series 7. Besides, I think the only ones I had on my list that were not on any of yours were just certain character variations.

Was there any figures that you hadn't considered, but are now on your "radar" after being suggested?

No, pretty much every single figure has at some time or another been mentioned in someone's post. No surprises. One thing did surprise me though...and that was how many people wanted Smollet. And soon. So do I.

Ken, the local EBX store rep. said that the computer showed S4's arrival dated for 5/26/03. Now, we're a long ways off from then and EBX does tend to get their shipments delayed, but since the store rep. told me that S3's arrival was dated in between 2/3/03 and 2/10/03 and they got them in the store on 2/08/03 I was wondering if there was any truthfulness to this rumor. Care to comment?

Yeah here's my comment...LOL. Series 4 will not arrive on shelf until June at least. We have the figures pretty much ready to fire up for production but we are in a holding pattern right now, trying to lock down the mystery retailer. By the way...in my best Yoda voice..."there is another...".

How many days is shipping on products ordered from the Palisades website?

I should really know that, but I don't. I never pay attention to the web shipping.

Raech

Reaction score
Can someone direct me to a pic of Smollet?

Thanks in advance sweets.