Ask Ken at Palisades

radionate

Reaction score
This isn't a question but a statement:

I was in our local video store which specializes in hard to find videos and fun toys, and was shocked. They've been selling The Simpsons line from Playmates for awhile, but they also had Series 1 Muppets from Palisades!

They were sold out of all but Kermit and Piggy though. I feel bad for picking them up at another store in Memphis, but I don't get in there much, and they were also twelve bucks a pop. I wonder if they'll get Series 2.

For the record (in case Phil wants to add it to stores that carry the line) the name of the store is "As Seen On TV". They have some of the harder to find Simpsons figures too!

Raech

Reaction score
speaking of the club at palisades site, I am seriously bummed that some figs you can buy from them need a membership price too. I am only into their Muppets action figures and that is it. Hardly seems like a bargain to buy the membership :frown:

C'irdan

Reaction score
Janice repaint

Hey Ken, I was just wondering, when Janice gets repainted, is she going to be based on any of her other outfits at least color wise? I'm just really eager to see Janice as a figure you know. :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Collectors Club

Well, it's cheaper than flying down to each convention or buying the exclusive figures off of Ebay. I just don't get that complaint. They have made it so easy to get hard to find figures. Pay a thirty buck membership and you can buy all the commercial exclusives they make. Seems fair to me. Some have claimed the exclusives are too easy to get.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Ken,

Is it too early to tell us what accessaries the figures of series 5 will have?

I only ask because I can't think of anything Pepe would come with.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Is it too early to tell us what accessaries the figures of series 5 will have?

Tentatively:
Newsman-Desk, Backdrop, Glasses
Janice-Guitar, Microphone, Hate, Tambourine
Pepe-Door in a Jar and the Door it spawns
Gonzo-Camilla, Bugle (although you will all hate that the bugle design deviates from the show) and Box of Candy

Hey Ken, I was just wondering, when Janice gets repainted, is she going to be based on any of her other outfits at least color wise?

No...but I don't know what she will be based on. That decision is a little further down the road.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Gonzo-Camilla, Bugle (although you will all hate that the bugle design deviates from the show)
If you knew we would hate it why would you make it?;-)
Hey i say as long as you keep it in that simarler color.

Very neat idea's for Pepe, it's also another Muppet Lab's item!cool!

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by Zack the Dog
Very neat idea's for Pepe, it's also another Muppet Lab's item!cool!
I don't really 'get' that, other than the fact i can't think of any other things to put with Pepe. It's putting MFS accessories in with him when he's not wearing a labcoat ? It just seems a little wierd.