Ask Ken at Palisades

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Maybe it'll depend on how she looks in the new Xmas movie?

FOZ

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Ken, I have a question

Don't I always?

You said over on the Palisades board, when you posted the comparison shots of the Lab and the Kitchen, that the Swinetrek is even longer than the Kitchen when fully extended. What do you mean, extended? What is going to extend? Would it be possible for you to tell me without having to kill me immediately afterward?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
Maybe it'll depend on how she looks in the new Xmas movie?

FOZ
Nah, don't like it. I like how she looks at the "radio" link above.

FOZ

C'irdan

Reaction score
whatt?????

did you just say what I think you said???? That WAS a pic of Snoop Dogg!!! So that picture means that Janice and The electric Mayhem were cut out (at least in that scene) but I know that Janice has lines if not many...but she has the pony-tail just as in Muppets From Space...I think it's a Henson issue...when Henson was still alive...Janice looked like that...and I think they want to keep some things the same...but I still wish very much that she could have her old hairdo back...but bad hair Janice is much better than no Janice!!!!

C'irdan

Reaction score
C'irdan is stupid

I am very sorry but I seem to have read your post wrong Dr. Tooth, I thought you meant that the picture showed her in the movie and that you believed that he was someone else other than snoop...but anyways just goes to show you that C'irdan reads things wrong sometimes... Look it's Janice! -> |:stick_out_tongue:|

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
Personally, I'd prefer TMM's "hippie" Janice to TGMC's "80's Janice," so put me down for classic Janice as well. Besides, she has to match her bandmates, who all follow their looks on The Muppet Show.

Misfit Toy

Reaction score
for C'irdan

If Janice is in the new X-Mas movie, who's performing her????

and....I hope this is okay, but it WAS released at Toy Fair...

http://systems.figures.com/archives/images/86/38286.jpg

Now, to my understanding (Ken please correct me if I'm wrong) this was the PLANNED Janice...when she was SUPPOSED to be released in the regular wave but that was VERY EARLY ON. So please DO NOT think that I said she's gonna be released regularly, only Ken knows that, and he's answered that question. Again, the photo is from Toy Fair 2002 when the line was EARLY on...like Ken said, she's coming with the bus, yadda yadda yadda, there ya go.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
was that eating disorder Janice? it sure looked like it,she was to thin. anyway I agree with others that Janice should have long hair but anyway will probably look good as long as she isnt that thin.

C'irdan

Reaction score
Janice

Well sorry misfit toy...I have no idea...but if you go to the new characters in xmas movie thread...then you can ask John...he's seen a vhs preview copy... anyways Scooter and Sam and Rowlf and Janice all have lines...Rowlf and Dr. Teeth don't really have any single clear lines...you just hear them in the background...Lew Zealand has a scene at the beginning...etc...shaping up to be great! Thanks for the pic...I really do hope that Janice looks like that...but she needs her cute little hat to go with it...that'll be easy to do anyways...her head is pretty normal shaped...and most of the figures have hats as an accesory...but that pic looks very good...also...I was watching Muppets From Space last night, and has anyone else noticed that The Electric Mayhem bus is in it? It's EXACTLY the same as in The Muppet Movie except there's no playing area inside for the band... either way I loved that it was in there...also did you guys see that Marvin Suggs and Crazy Harry were in a shot? And the coolest part of all was that in a crowd shot on the beach you can see the goth girl Zelda I think in the front from THe Jim Henson Hour... Anyways Janice and The Electric Mayhem bus will probably be the best playset they ever make!!! The concept art was very good and not incredibly accurate, but the other ones haven't been either...the figures turn out much better than the concept art. I'm very hopeful!:big_grin: