Ask Ken at Palisades

beaker

Reaction score
Wow, I didnt know Ken had to go to HK for every series production line...wow! Busy busy guy!

grail

Reaction score
yet he still finds time to come in here and "make funnee"...

poor Jen...

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I was just wondering if The electric Mayhem bus comes out would that be a deluxe playset or would the Koozebane playset be cancelled.sorry just had to ask that because the curiousity was killing me.

ZootandDingo

Reaction score
What a weird day to be a Muppet fan. On the plus side, ToyFare arrives, making Fozzie available, the Muppet Christmas Carol DVD will be in widescreen, and now this little tidbit of news!

And then you read that a whole lot of people are currently being laid off. :frown:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Well, since Ken is spending time with his woman, and packing his belongings for the trek to China, I will fill in briefly...

Man, I'm also glad that the cat is out of the bag regarding the movie license... Y'know, Ken has BEEN dropping little hints about it on this very board for... since well before we went to San Diego. And no one seemed to pick up on it -- or if they did, they didn't voice their suspicions here. (I'm sure that SOMEONE will pipe up now and say that they knew it all along.)

Just today Ken and I were discussing the fact that Toyfare would be hitting the newstands today, and he mentioned that he KNEW someone would pick up on the movie license thing immediately. And he was right -- how well he has come to know you all.

Anyhoo, Luke, to address your comment: actually notifying the retailers and wholesalers of the release dates actually falls into my department. And I appreciate you brining it to my attention. Note to self: Call Forbidden Planet & Newforce Comics and tell them that the release dates are wrong.

As for the issue of Rizzo replacing Janice. Now you know the reason -- at least, those of you sharp enough to pick up on Ken's ever-so-subtle hint -- know the reason. As far as I know, and I could be wrong, Henson had nothing to do with the decision to move the line around.

Wow, filling in for Ken is hard. Um... *trying to think of something sarcastic & Ken-like to say* Eh, I've got nothing. Take care all!!

Travis

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by ElecMayhem
Y'know, Ken has BEEN dropping little hints about it on this very board for... since well before we went to San Diego. And no one seemed to pick up on it -- or if they did, they didn't voice their suspicions here.
Well, in my eyes Ken dropped hints about the collector's club surprise too, but no one picked up on that either. But after the fact, everything he said, and didn't say, made sense. :wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Travis,

Appreciate all you said. Y'know you do a mighty fine job of standing in for Ken - i'd just watch the hair if i was you ! :big_grin:

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Hey Travis,

Appreciate all you said. Y'know you do a mighty fine job of standing in for Ken - i'd just watch the hair if i was you ! :big_grin:
sure he'd lose the hair, but he'd get a girl! (and a picture of Heidi on his desk)

ladies and gentlemen, our new vict...er best friend!

(i knew it all along...no, really...heh)