Ask Ken at Palisades

Luke

Reaction score
Talking of eerily focused eyes ...... nice sig Quinn ! LOL !

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Is the plan still to have all of the figures pictured on the backs of the cards? i.e., will wave 2 have wave 1 and wave 2 figures pictured on them, so that by the time we're to wave 8 we have a Muppetorium of Muppet looking back at us with those eerily focused eyes?

Not sure yet. We'll see if everything will fit. The packaging will change a bit as of Series 4 so we may do something else entirely.

As a musician can i just say the boom mic Fozzie has KICKS BUTT!
Anyway we can get more for the Electric Mayhem?

You mean like sold on the website or something? Cause there are no plans to pack it in with other figs.

A couple of questions about Gonzo. First, what is his cape made out of?

Red Fabric. Elastic collar.

Second, how far can you launch him?

Not far...don't get your hopes too high. We have to have the spring not so tight that will result in a testing failure. But it does shoot suprisingly farther than you might expect when you hold Gonzo (a heavy little solid figure) in your hands.

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
Package change for Series 4?? I like the direction my mind wanders with that revelation. ToyFare reported that Palisades has license for the movies now. True?

It would still be great if Slim could find a way to get all of the figures on the back of the card. A challenge? Maybe.

Regarding Gonzo, let's say a fellow wanted to look really closely into the cannon and then to launch Gonzo The Great straight into his eye. Would the force of the weakened spring cause any displacement of ball from socket upon Gonzo impact? Not saying anyone would want to do such a thing, but just hypothetically.

Slim

Reaction score
As of right now the Exclusive boxes and blisters are the only places we've put images of all of the figures on the back. As Ken said, with the packaging changing as of series 4, who knows what we'll end up doing. So...until then...I guess you'll just have to get all of the exclusives if you want to see images of the entire line...:big_grin:

JohnFranklin

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
As a musician can i just say the boom mic Fozzie has KICKS BUTT!
Anyway we can get more for the Electric Mayhem?

You mean like sold on the website or something? Cause there are no plans to pack it in with other figs.
Yeah. It would be cool to get extra of those Boom Stands and microphones to set up in front of the band members. Maybe you could do what a lot of lines do and release an accessory pack. You could do a Electric Mayhem accessory pack with extra mic stands, different color guitars or keyboard etc.

All I'm saying is the boom stand and mic look awesome and I know I'm going to want them for all the members of the band as well as Fozzie. I just don't want to have to buy extra fozzie's to get them! (Though I'm sure there's no argument against that from Palisades' end! LOL!)

These figures just get better and better.

jf

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by ronskimomo
Ken,
Love the new series two feature. A couple of questions about Gonzo. First, what is his cape made out of? Second, how far can you launch him?
Do I smell a Muppet Central Contest? Furthest verified flight gets a year's supply of Worthless Points tm. Submit all Notarized photos to Ken!

:smile:

ukgonzo

Reaction score
just got my kermit in tux today, it took an age to get it sent to the UK.
I just wanted to ask ken why kermit and rowlf in tuxedos have white ties and not black ones?

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Ken, I was really surprised to see in the new Toyfare that "Palisades has the rights to all of the movies"! For some reason, I thought you guys only had the right to make figures for The Muppet Show... Can you remind those of us who are memory-impaired exactly what the situation is? Does this mean that we could start seeing movie figures sometime in 2003?

beaker

Reaction score
To Ken(new Carroll series 3 article)

Hey Ken!

Well, I think even a lot of the detractors were impressed by the brand spanking new series 3 prototypes just shown.

I have 3 questions:

1. How many inches long are the Lobster Banditos? They look extremely detailed, beyond what I had imagined.

2. Will the lobsters have any articulation? I ask, because in the skits they were able to stand(and fire cap guns, hehe) and from the looks of them in the picture they are stomach down.
Just wondering if they are a one piece face down thing, or have any joints or ability to display standing?

3. How long does it take to sculpt/make a prototype like the new figures shown in the article, or the accessories? Also,
what type of material is used in the unpainted prototypes shown in that article?

Gosh, I so wish series 3 wasnt pushed back til early 2003! :wink: