Ask Ken at Palisades

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

Hey,
I know im a bit late with this, But i just got my Series one, So im thinking about it more now.

Series One -
  • Kermit
  • Miss Piggy
  • Dr Bunsen Honeydew
  • Dr Teeth
  • Beaker - Playset
Exclusives -
  • Kermit (In Tux)
  • Miss Piggy (Hair Down)
  • Dr Teeth (Repaint)
  • Beaker (Vanishing Cream)

Will each series go like this ?
Variants of the two Main Muppets, One repaint and a variant of the Playset Figure ?

And will all of the Playset Figure Variants be like the Vanishing Cream Beaker with some sort of 'special' thing, Or just repaints ?

See ya

kane31666

Reaction score
Good theory, because with series 2 we're getting variants of Fozzie and Gonzo, a repaint of Floyd, and a repaint of Animal, the playset figure.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Will each series go like this ?
Variants of the two Main Muppets, One repaint and a variant of the Playset Figure ?

Each Series will have a case-by-case decision about exclusives. Series 2 has only two sold right now. Vacation Fozzie and Crash Helmet Gonzo. The Floyd repaint is just an idea, and really is there because it would be cool to offer the whole band in alternate colors. Don't know what we will do with him yet. But so far for S1-S3 all the big guns have an alternate version.

And will all of the Playset Figure Variants be like the Vanishing Cream Beaker with some sort of 'special' thing, Or just repaints ?

So far the exclusives planned based on Playset figs are a little cooler than a simple repaint. Beaker has a new accessory and Animal has three sculpted parts that change the red/yellow shirt to a black T-shirt. If we do a Chef, people have asked about "Chicken In Der Baskee" with a basketball hoop and chicken, a musket, stuff like that. Who knows...we haven't thought about that one yet.

I wanted to know if Palisades will increase the number of figures made in future series depending upon demand from one and two? Or is there a set number?

If there is consumer demand for the figures, absolutely we would be flexible and increase, or decrease, the production run to respond to the situation.

Ken

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ken,

Hey,
Thanks for the quick answers!

So we got -

• Miss Piggy (Hair Down)
  • Fozzie (Vacation)
  • Gonzo (Crash Helmet)
  • Rowlf (In Tux)
  • Scooter (SuperHero)

What will The Link (Or StrangePork) and Janice variants be, Can you say at this time ?
Do you want some ideas from us ?

I think ive heard you talk about some SpaceWalker Link, But for Janice maybe the clothes she wore later on, The pink and blue striped sweater ?

So far the exclusives planned based on Playset figs are a little cooler than a simple repaint. Beaker has a new accessory and Animal has three sculpted parts that change the red/yellow shirt to a black T-shirt. If we do a Chef, people have asked about "Chicken In Der Baskee" with a basketball hoop and chicken, a musket, stuff like that. Who knows...we haven't thought about that one yet.

Do you mean he will have a Black Waiste Coat that will change to the Original Red and White ?
Like a heat sensitive thing, Where you make it warm and it turns a different color?

If your going to do that couldnt you make him wear a T Shirt instead of a Waiste Coat ?
I think it would work better.

I like the idea of 'Chiken in Der Baskee', Maybe the Chef could also be repainted for this one aswell.
Im sure he wore the same style clothes but different colors in the show.

See ya

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Mike at Palisades...

Hey Mike,
Can you tell me if any UK Stores have bought ANY Exclsuives ?

Will you offer them to the stores ?
Or are they just for the US ?

And have any UK Stores ordered any more Waves apart from Wave One ?

Thanks

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya!

Chicken in der Baskee is my favorite Chef Spot!! HAA! Kills me everytime seeing that chicken go thru the hoop.

"2 point!"

F:big_grin:Z

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
What will The Link (Or StrangePork) and Janice variants be, Can you say at this time ?
Do you want some ideas from us ?

SpaceWalk Link is one idea we are kicking around. Some gear to allow him to go "external" from the SwineTrek. Janice, in keeping with the band repaint theme, would be a repaint. I still really want to do a Revolutionary-Era Looking Sam...one of those white wigs would be suwheet.

Do you mean he will have a Black Waiste Coat that will change to the Original Red and White ?
Like a heat sensitive thing, Where you make it warm and it turns a different color?

No...I mean a black T-shirt...simple black T-shirt with the SDCC logo on back.

If we did do a Chef exclusive some day he would have a messed up apron and varaint colors I'm sure.

Ken

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Ken--

It isn't exactly revolutionary war, but have you seen Sam in Muppet Christmas Carol? He plays an instructor who taught young Scrooge. I think the costume might be close to what you have in mind. That would definitely be a good variant.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ken

I absolutely love the Swedish Chef Variant idea! I hope it gets sold 'cause you already have me buying. I think it would please many fans. You know, we're going to have to get a seperate display just for these variants. What a wonderful problem to have.