Ask Ken at Palisades

BaudGirl

Reaction score
(Reminds me of that episode from the Simpsons where Homer orders something from China and the people packaging it cough some virus into the box - he's goes mad or something, can't remember the whole storyline.
I'm sorry to say but that image did play a part in my concern about the virus transmision :embarrassed: . That and I reread Steven King's 'The Stand'. And studied about the influenza epidimic of 1918.

Homer and the rest of Springfield catch a flu from a juicer that Homer orders from China. An exhausted Marge later accidently shoplifts and is sent to prison.

I'm glad to hear you avoided that debacle Ken. Thank God for sixth senses. But considering all of the stuff we import from China, it will get over here if it can. So I'm going to seal myself in my room and start wearing kleenex boxes on my feet like Howard Hughes.

Later

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by BaudGirl
So I'm going to seal myself in my room and start wearing kleenex boxes on my feet like Howard Hughes.
Don't forget to duct tape plastic to your windows!! :big_grin:

King Prawn

Reaction score
Ken, I was thinking...

Many fans have seemed to express intrest in the MT/JHH Clifford rather than the MT one, i was thinking although the Clifford repaint would have to have him in a suit, how about painting it so that he looks hipper, like maybe a blue jacket, green pants and maybe you can paint some musical notes on his jacket, that way many of us (including me) could get the Clifford version we want.

I was thinking of displaying Clifford with the Electric Mayhem playing Janice's Tambourine but he won't look right in a plain suit.

If you repaint him as i've suggested (or are you already planning him that way) then i can have repaint Clifford playing with the band and reg Clifford going over Scooters notes with hin on his clip board. :smile:

WiGgY

Reaction score
The figure just shouldn't be in a suit, even though it is MT version of him. If he's comming with removable sunglasses then I think he should be the casual hip clifford. He never wore sun glasses on MT and it wouldn't look right to have him wear them with a suit. Maybe there is still time? Yes? Please?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Didn't he have his shades on in the first episode at the beginning?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I don't know. I haven't seen all the episodes, but I've heard that he never wore them on MT. How did the first episode of MT go anyway? Did they do a special introduction?

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Basic rundown for the opening for first episode of MT

A bunch of Muppets are in a board meating as Gonzo shows Kermit the new program plan. Kermit notices that there is an empty spot in the layout which leave a whole half hour of absolutley nothing in the next two mintues (or something like that). He tells everyone that they'll have to come up with an idea for a new show in time and everyone runs out except Clifford, who was too busy talking to his gorlfriend on his celphone to know what was going on.
Kermit tells Clifford that he's going to get his own show and he gets excited. When he asks when it'll start, Kermit tells him about 40 seconds or something. Clifford tells his girlfriend he'll have to call her back and then faints.

And no, he was not wearing any shades.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I thought that if Clifford is coming in a waist coat (vest) that is added on later like Scooters jacket, then why not leave that out on the repaint ?!

And repaint him more like the Clifford from The Jim Henson Hour!

see ya

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It would have the same sleve issue as Scooter. There would be too much room at the shoulder joint without the jacket. Remember? That's why Super Scooter wears the jacket underneath. Same issue. They would have to resculpt because of it. :embarrassed: