Ask Ken at Palisades

WiGgY

Reaction score
These are great ideas but perhaps it would be best to create a thread just for Fraggle ideas. That way the ideas don't get mixed in with questions for Ken.

I really like the idea of tiny painted PVC fraggles for the gorg figures. lol Even if the fraggles were only Kermit sized, a full grown man wouldn't be Gorg sized relative to the figure! Mini Fraggles are the best way to counter act that problem. But how small would they have to be? Figure a Gorg would be like Fozzie size, maybe a bit bigger. A mini Fraggle probably wouldn't be more than a tiny piece of plastic. Maybe the gorgs should be Mega Sized.:smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
you don't see any Chicken Dance Fozzies out there do ya? LOL!
Depends on how bad he has to go to the bathroom!! Wocka Wocka!!

:embarrassed:

I'd rather experiment with the Sesame Street AF's ideas as opposed to Fraggle Rock; but I will do that in a different thread and save this for "Asking Ken."

Hey, that sounds like a good tell-all book about Barbie:
"Asking Ken."

:sleep:

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Ken,

How is your company creation doing? I heard on somewhere that you guys are getting some licensing deals for Urbanimals with comic books and stuff.

Do you guys split ownship of the new Top Cop series about the gods ( I forget what it was called)?

It sure is cool to see Palisades making their own line like Hasbro with G.I.JOE, My Little Ponies, and Transformers and Mattel with He-Man.Hey, maybe Uranimals could be the next He-Man.

radionate

Reaction score
Ken,

I just saw the viewscreens for the Swine Trek playset, and I have some questions.

Did Henson give you a hard time over using the picture of Piggy with the perm?

What about including a viewscreen with a picture of the "end of the Universe? Or even the "meatball monster", as I call him (he was featured in a Fisher Price Talk to Me book, and might have been in one of the TV episodes. I feel stupid bringing it up since I don't remember his name nor specific appearance)

WiGgY

Reaction score
I doubt anymore screens wikll be added. I was wondering why they used a picture of pippy with the weird perm. Probably because it's the closest thing to modern piggy in her PIS out fit. I wonder if we'll get updated PIS figures from MT. Remember the Pigs In Space Deep Dish 9 the Enxt Geeration of Pigs in Space :big_grin: . That would be hilarious! You could do a whole time travel theme with the figures.

Link: "First Mate Piggy, who are these new crew members?"

FM Piggy: "I have no idea but the captain looks gorgeous!"

Cap. Piggy: "We're from a future where Pigs In Space has been redone and ruined." :big_grin:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Did Henson give you a hard time over using the picture of Piggy with the perm?

No not at all.

Do you guys split ownship of the new Top Cop series about the gods ( I forget what it was called)?

I don't know anything about that.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
TOP CAT?!?!....oh, top cop....I just read that again while posting this so i feel dumb now, i could delete the post, but I'll add to the magic of this thread....for the halabut....

Zack) Rowlf the, Hanna Barbara figures would be sooo cool!Dog.

radionate

Reaction score
Thanks Warrick!

Yeah, Chopped Liver! That would be a great viewscreen!

All in all though, they are great pictures Ken!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey RadioNate, didn't you hear the showtunes tuning up this morning? The strike's over, at least temporarily. The news broke on Headline News this morning that both sides reached an agreement and Broadway will open up again.