Ask Ken at Palisades

Lu775

Reaction score
Are you saying Quinnnn isn't good enough for your mama? :big_grin:

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Could someone remind me, what's the link for the pics from UK Toy Fair? It was in one of the threads here but I can't find it. Thanks.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I think Emily Bear would be a great figure, she was on the muppet show, then she shined in MFC, and she taged along with the muppets at walt disney world. it seems she was starting to become part of the reg muppet gang, and we need more female's. last sceen was in MCC though:-( ...MCC a part of the line that should only say within the PVC's.

JHH muppets aren't around anymore, sadly the show didn't work, i think it needed a few more classic muppets more offten, the muppets get too many new charaters at one time i think.
you don't see the looney tunes with new chacraters all the time, last one was lola bunny. if too many new characters are added and not enough time for the old classic characters i feel the show does not work....kermit,miss piggy, fozzie, gonzo, rowlf, animal and scooter are "the muppets" with a few new great characters like pepe and jonny and sal, but all that bill the bubble guy junk does not work.

if a new show starts, i feel there should be a few new characters but not to over run the show, people are still getting used to pepe,bobo, jonny and sal, they should be the new muppets that should be used, with a few "new" muppets, how about moe frackle? or making a seekter grown up muppet and get scooter back in the gang a little more now after the chirstmas movie.

people have to know that they are the "muppets", to know they are the muppets....er something like that.

Luke

Reaction score
I'm really digging all the good vibes for Emily Bear, as Zack said another female, and she has really been a great character and one that'd be funky to do - and not too different from the Fozzie sculpt. A lot of people suggested her, personally i could go for a Vacation version from MFC where she has the colorful dress, sun hat, shades and beads so she pairs with Vacation Fozzie but a regular version would be cool too. What about accessories for her ? I can't really think of much.

kansasteen14

Reaction score
I know it's a little late but here's my wish list:
Series 7:
1.Sweetums w/Robin
2.Emily Bear
3.Kermit the Frog as Capt.Smollet
4.Bean Bunny w/Waldo
Exclusive: Dr.teeth repaint

Series 8:
1.Clueless Morgan w/Polly the lobster
2.Lips
3.Fozzie the Bear in BOP outfit
4.Rowlf
Exclusive:Lips Repaint

Series 9:
1.Miss Piggy as Benjimina Gunn
2.Sam the Eagle
3.Clifford
4.Nurse Janice
Exclusive: Dr.Bob with a small playset like Reporter Kermit

Series 10:
1.Marvin Suggs and His Muppaphones
2.Pops(is he already coming out,sorry)
3.BOP Link
4.MTI Rizzo
Exclusive:Hispanolia Ship(small baselike playset) with MTI GOnzo

Series 11:
1.Nurse Piggy
2.Afro Kermit
3.Elevator Pepe
4.Nigel the Conductor

WiGgY

Reaction score
I agree with Zack the Dog. WHEN the new show comes on TV maybe a grown Skeeter muppet would be cool. She wouldn't be too new since people know her from the Muppet Babies and she would add another female to the cast. Maybe the woman that played Red Fraggle could do a grown up Skeeter (Sorry but the name escapes me) Then we could maybe get a grown up skeeter figure! :big_grin:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yep, my thoughts exaclty Karen Prell could do a great grown up skeeter!

Emilly bear could come with sun tan oil, purse, and a surf board maybe?