Ask Ken at Palisades

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm ... confused. SO, you're going to release Tux Rowlf instead of Au Natural Rowlf? I swear. This thread is just getting sooooooo confusing. As for Naked Ken... let's just say that's the reason I stay out of the collector's club...thank you!

towels

Reaction score
Well, they're releasing both versions of Rowlf, but that doesn't help your confusion.
Tux Rowlf will come out first. Nekkid Rowlf will follow a few series later.
Unless for some reason the line tanks, but that's never going to happen. (Unless Naked Ken makes the Toyfare cover...)

beaker

Reaction score
>>>i also love the idea of a "pack-in pack" with random "filler" Muppets. i'd love to get an anything Muppet or three, and probably the only way to do so would be in these packs. they'd obviously have less articulation, and a pack of a few might cost a little more because they still have to be sculpted, etc. but i think it'd be more than worth it.<<<

Yeah, having Muppet packins would really be extremely cool for me(being a big small figure collector)

So its a done deal the lobsters now wont be in the playset? Not even one? And now we're looking at August for a con exclusive for them? Lovely. Then again, a year wait for already sculpted lobsters isnt anything compared to the projected 2004 release for Pepe:frown:

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker

So its a done deal the lobsters now wont be in the playset? Not even one? And now we're looking at August for a con exclusive for them? Lovely.
We can nix them altogether if that's what you'd prefer...

simon42

Reaction score
Ken, please don't think Beaker speaks for all of us! I don't mind waiting one bit!!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Ken, please don't think Beaker speaks for all of us! I don't mind waiting one bit!!<<<

Thank you for your support! :frown: Big hugs!

>>>We can nix them altogether if that's what you'd prefer...<<<

Ken, I joke, I kid, I come from Love...its a little city outside of Providence. No, but seriously we all have a feeling something even cooler comes from this sort of delay.

Btw, I have many a rare Muppet trade...I so must have just one Lobster Bandito!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Ken, I joke, I kid, I come from Love...its a little city outside of Providence. No, but seriously we all have a feeling something even cooler comes from this sort of delay.
I know it was a joke...gotcha.

I'm not worried. I already have a way cool back-up plan to get the lobsters out.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I know it was a joke...gotcha.

I'm not worried. I already have a way cool back-up plan to get the lobsters out<<<

Hehe, I can imagine how it sounds to come onto MC and see us fanatical fans whining about release dates, just shy of two weeks upon your return from being the UN inspector of the toy world.

Actually that's the way it ends up working out...when something is pushed back we all whine and cry foul...then you come on soon later to announce something even cooler in relation to said pushback(like the janice thing...now she'll come with the freaking bus!)

Btw, was the Summer con really the backup plan? As there sounds like an awful lot of important cons/trade shows before SDCC. I can imagine you guys are awaiting word of when MF will be as well.

Oh one more question, any more world rocking pants wetting big announcements in regards to Palisades and Muppets coming before Toy Fare?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Btw, was the Summer con really the backup plan?

There is a Swedish Chef related exclusive planned for then. So all I did was put the LB's in there with it.

Oh one more question, any more world rocking pants wetting big announcements in regards to Palisades and Muppets coming before Toy Fare?

Sometimes I cry at long distance telephone commercials.