Ask Ken at Palisades

towels

Reaction score
wow...9 hours between posts. Ken must not have brought his laptop...
:big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by towels
wow...9 hours between posts. Ken must not have brought his laptop...
:big_grin:
I know what you mean, people, we should have prepared for this day, but i hate to tell you ...... i think Ken's action figure stash may have melted over him in the heat and he is now 80 inches too far away from being a Mega Ken.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>but personally, i think Muppet fans would be happy with something on the level of the Simpsons mini line. Extra Bells and Whistles may be needed on the Regular and Mega but personally, it would just be nice to have the mini figures to play with, especially if they were at a cost effective price<<<

Absolutely. I think these would have to be up to par(or maybe even better?) than the Simpsons minis. Sorry Jamie, I would have to say straight PVCS would be out of the question. I mean weve already had two decades of non articulated hard pvcs.

>>>Four points of articulation seems mighty fine to me for a mini Muppet action figure line, not quite as much as the regular line, but so much more than the un-articulated PVC's we've seen in the past for Henson characters - is there anyone out there that wouldn't be satisfied by this or would feel cheated ?<<<

NOPE, I and I suspect most others would be 100% satisfied!!!

>>>I just REALLY feel the fans and collectors would dig all this - its a massive gap in the Muppet merchandise market which needs to be filled, Palisades are in the right place to fill it, they have the right creativity and research base to get the themes right, they have the right relationship with the Henson company, and it will open up a whole new massively popular and hopefully long lasting line. This is really an opportunity not to be missed - i am actually excited beyond belief about a merchandise line that doesn't involve ALF - that should tell people something !<<<

I couldnt have said it better Luke! I sincerely hope everyone who posts on MC get with us on the TMS minis bandwagon! The 2 WOS minis sets are everywhere now, and my oh my looking at them...I could imagine if there was a TMS equivelent!

...just imagine...a possible endless array of tms gys you NEVER dreamed would come out...even new guys like Pepe, Sal, Clifford, and Bobo!

Shooter Johnson

Reaction score
Now all we need are action figures of the humans who interact with the Muppets. Try getting the likeness rights to all of those celebrities. What do you say, Ken??

If not, I guess I'll just have to customize my Sir Lancelot into a Nevil for some Great Muppet Caper playacting.

beaker

Reaction score
Whether it be Sesame, TMS, or even Muppet Babies...Ive never been one for Human likeneses in figure form. Well, there's always little people if ya can find those, hehe

MaxGoof

Reaction score
Ken: I just got my second Muppet Labs and Tuxedo Kermit at Toys R Us today for $20 and $11 respectively ...

How on Earth can you guys profit from the Muppet Labs?!? It's a HUGE playset, made with high-quality materials, lots of paint and plastic, tons of details and little parts and cool things, one of the slickest window boxes I've ever seen with lots of custom artwork and designs all over it, *AND* it comes with the awesome Beaker figure, and it's only $9 more than a single Tuxedo Kermit!

I seriously wouldn't expect a playset THIS freaking awesome to sell for anything less than $35-$40! How do you guys do it?? :confused:

Luke

Reaction score
Well done Louis ! Here's to many more - glad to see you have obviously liked the forum and interacting with us wierdo's ! :big_grin:

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Thanks guys. :smile:

Luke, 1000 posts, and you've only been registered about a week longer than I have?! Holy moley! Looks like I haven't been doin' my share of the wood choppin'! :wink: