Ask Ken at Palisades

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Dave

It has been mentioned that Statler and Waldorf will have hinged knees and come with their chairs.

I believe it has also been mentioned that the Tux Rowlf will be able to sit, but I'm not sure about that. I know the regular one won't.

I mentioned the Pops with a pack-in booth regular assortment idea a while back - looks like good minds think alike. I also was hoping that Thog would come with a deluxe backstage too, but that is way up in the air seeing that it may be 2004 before we even see that. It was also mentioned that the backstage may not be deluxe. I hope that's wrong, but a dressing room has always been on the radar. I just don't see how there could be an upstairs with so little to work with.

I'm wondering about Koozebane too. I have the sinking feeling it could have been nixed. Hope not.

Luke

Reaction score
Ok - i want to say that wave 2 very good indeed up close. Particular mention goes to Fozzie (gotta love that mic stand) and Gonzo, who i think looks great in his outfit. I do think his cape is too plain and bare though - some gold trim around that would have been nice. Animal, Crazy Harry and Floyd are all great likenesses too and Harry's keg of Gunpowder is cool. These figs look even better when up close and out of the packaging - as they say, "Play With It".

Second thing - wanted to ask ol' Britney if he had seen the new Osbourne Family action figures ? They are supposed to be fully articulated with accessories. You also get a family house playset. Have ya seen em yet Kenneth or anybody ? I saw the pics of the bobbing head dolls today and they were very cool and detailed with little dogs and things.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I mentioned that too, that with an upstairs it would probably have to be deluxe.

Re: Koozebane- well, what are we waiting for? Let's start talking about it, remind people it has been planned! Remember the day we found out? Man, everybody who posted was like a giddy child! Not only would we get Reporter Kermit, but a whole planet and aliens! Man, I love those aliens! I never dreamed I'd ever have any Koozebanians as toys! Well, I think I maybe thought about it once, but that was when I was a kid and thought any character, no matter how obscure, could be a toy. Now to think that Koozebane could finally be a playset... just boggles the mind.

Ken, have you any (GULP!) updates for us on the status of Koozebane? I'm sure once it looms closer the buzz will pick up and once it's on the shelf it will sell.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Luke

Reaction score
I actually think theres better things they could be doing than Koozebane - isn't that just a little bit too obscure ? I know people are gonna hate me for saying that, but at that stage in the line it needs a boost.

dr. gorry

Reaction score
Actually plans changed and.........I WENT THERE TODAY!!!!! i picked up two beakers, one for moi and one for Warrick.ken please tell me the animal will be boxed like this,i love that.anyway my mom wouldn't let me say eagles suck,crud.but that couldn't ruin my day,i walked away with a vanishing cream beaker!and guess what?the san diego one is 6 days before my b day so i may have to expect an exclusive animal for my birthday.but the only problem is i have a beaker in the middle of an experiment,but no lab!oh well i can wait,again nothing can ruin my day!nothing!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hiya, Yessirrrr!!

Koozebane, with aliens, reporter Kermit...all that, and a rubber chicken!! What a wonderful playset that would be.

Well, okay, nix the chicken. I want a Koozebane.

:frown: I"m also very bummed about the Mahna Mahna/Snowth deal. I mean REALLY bummed out. I think the JHC is making another horrible mistake (kinda like that EM.TV deal) by not making them.

Okay, well, not THAT bad of a mistake...still...

Ken, ever had Byron sing you a song before you go to sleep? Ahhh :big_grin: The wonders of internet...

Wonder how he enjoyed Fozzie and Animal singing Rawhide...hmm....hey! What about WESTERN FIGS??

Yeeha!!
FOZ

Luke

Reaction score
I agree gorrey - they look very cool boxed don't they ?

dr. gorry

Reaction score
yeah,for some reason i think it makes them look more like............well i dunno but it just looks really cool to me for some odd reason.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Luke

What makes a Koozebane set work is that it can double for play with the Pigs in Space cast and the Reporter Kermit can double for the character he played in TGMC. I agree that it is a little obscure, but let's face it, Kermit sells.