Ask Ken at Palisades

Drtooth

Reaction score
So how is Rizzo going to be handled, design wise? Will he be wearing a shirt or going au natur-rat? (Forgive the pun. even I think it's terrible). Maybe have both. One could be an exclusive.

Might I suggest for a prop another rat? Maybe a refrigerator with talking Muppet vegetables inside (by that I don't mean that the toys talk, I just mean the vegetables and fruits with faces).

radionate

Reaction score
Oh Oh, I know its too late, but how cool would it have been to have the talking fruit inside the fridge for the Swedish Chef?

kane31666

Reaction score
Luke, if you ever get to run Palisades, I'd like a job, your vision is inspiring.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And it's too late for series 2 Gonzo, but how about giving series 5 Gonzo a spoon to balance off his nose?

CrockAlley

Reaction score
I was sondering about guest star-specific characters. An interest over M.A.M.A. has been expressed, and she (?) was sort of specific to Dudley Moore's episode. How about my favorite episode: Harry Belefonte. I know the chances are slim, but I would love to see the African-mask Muppets from the "Turn the World Around" number.

And on a seperate note, I would love to see Dark Crystal figuers!!

gorry

Reaction score
ken,i'm an idiot so is it that if you order a case pack your guaranteed a floyd repaint?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Luke - Hmm. What ever happened to talk of penguins? I guess the such subtext is gone these days. LOL! Also - can't believe the UK removed the word "ninja" from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I guess the Brits are weird about violence how we Yanks are weird about sex in media. Very cool post BTW. Got the old frogboy thinking a little bit.

Ken- About the case pack assortment. Do you think it would be wiser to have 2 secondary repaints instead of the third fan fave - i.e. 2 Floyd repaints and 2 Harrys. It doesn't matter to me, but it could be a good idea. I guess it makes the repaint less of an exclusive though.

And about Harry in September (sounds like a movie don't it)-
I remember when the Sandra Bullock episode of Muppets Tonight was delayed because it had a Speed - like bomb plot and fell on the anniversary of the OK Federal Building bombing. I really felt it was kind of lame though I could understand the arguement. However it made for good press. I just hope it doesn't come to that with Palisades. Just so darn silly to see people up in arms about Muppets.

I also think that since this is the first wave that many of the reported production problems were to be expected. I have had very little trouble with these figures, but figured it all out. We're not action figure people you know. It was mentioned that on future packaging that it may be a good idea to illustrate the points of articulation for the novices. Just a thought and it wouldn't be too difficult to do, I suppose.

Joggy

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Scooter has a skateboard with wheels that function.

Ken, the skateboard was my idea. Check out message 8820.7 on the original MC board, in the Scooter's Stuff contest...

SO! Where's my candy? :wink: