Ask Ken at Palisades

gorry

Reaction score
well then that makes the possibility of muppet movie figures even sweeter.

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
Originally posted by Aerosmith
I want a Fozzie variant picking his nose like in Muppets From Space :big_grin:
how about the baseball diamond with piggy.and the pirate versions of muppet treasure island.also wasnt there star wars versions on the tv show?

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
thanks whats up with the variant floyd i hope he is more than one a case and whats the date for series 2 whoops i see september whoopseee.

Foreignman

Reaction score
Personally, I think, if the toys get into the area of Muppet Movies, the first playset should deffinitley be Kermit's Swamp with Kermit and Banjo... Are you sure you would do the Electric Mayhem bus first, rather than this?

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
hey ken have you guys thought about putting out a cd with electric mayhem stage .

Foreignman

Reaction score
Hey, SPECIAL ED, the tentative date for Series 2 right now, is August 3rd, but the dates bound to be slated, you've got to expect that.

SPECIAL ED

Reaction score
i took this for another topic but im sure everyone here will want it
Hey everyone. Thanks for the thoughts on the club. I think there are a couple of factors that are holding us up from just jumping in full force on it right now:

1. We are short staffed right now and I'm afraid to start a club and have crummy service. The club really needs to be more than just the right to buy the regional exclusive figures.

2. I think it was MuppetQuilter who talked about the number of members. If it, by some miraculous way, got up to 1000 or more members, then it would be a totally different organization than if it is 50 or 100.

3. Value. Do we do a low entry price club with very little besides joining the list as a member benefit? Or do we charge more and add in a figure? Or a shirt? Hat? Some other cool thing? ANd just what is a reasonable price?

THese are the main issues that we are struggling with. The summary is, we have heard you. We want you to get Vanishing Beaker. We will come up with a plan soon!
this is from mike horn

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by SPECIAL ED
thanks whats up with the variant floyd i hope he is more than one a case and whats the date for series 2 whoops i see september whoopseee.
Ummmm, if the variant Floyd is heavy packed, that would make the other "regular" version harder to find! The main idea of doing this is to get stores to lay in more cases, so they can have more variants to please more customers.
Remember, this is a business for everyone but us.... Ken and Mike need to sell them to the stores and the stores need to sell them to us! So the best thing for you to do is let your voice be heard at the retail stores....
I propose a Muppet Mafia for lack of a better term. Everyone go out and push these figures. I have already written an email to the DM from one national retailer in my neighborhood, complaining that there were no Muppet figures in the store here, so I had to go to a neighboring town and buy them from his competitor! Guess what? He swears on a stack of bibles that the next wave will be in the store here! Getting one retailer to order a couple of cases may not seem like that big of a deal, but it's a start! He'll sell them and order more... customers will see them and ask other stores to carry them, it'll be a plastic Muppet avalanche!
What do you think Ken, if we start a seperate thread, and people can post their stories, and maybe send in a picture or other evidence of their action, Palisades can issue a reward of some sort to the winner on a bi-wekly basis?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ken--

"Hey wong...is it true that there are guys in Tenessee who by some weird twist of genetics are actually their own fathers?"

Nah, that's Arkansas!! Just kiddin.

Folks in TN think they're funny bears and play with rubber chickens.

F:big_grin:Z