Ask ConsummateVs Anything!

mariolover

Reaction score
She won’t. She chose to leave the site
Well that's a shame. Most people have no idea what Superman ice cream, Vernor's, Coney Dogs, or Faygo is! I bet ConsummateVs knows what all of these are!

Although Faygo is soda, and she doesn't like soda. I forgot about that so I mentioned it.

Most people on this forum were probably clueless when I mentioned them.

Maybe I can find her on another site and we can discuss these things!

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If I find her on another site I will definitely ask her about these things. I can just give it a rest on here.
In all honesty dude, I tried messaging her on deviantart wishing her the best and she didn’t respond back. Best just to let it go.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I know Vernor’s, coney dogs, and Faygo (I used to love their diet Red Pop)Some might not have traveled as much as I have, but that doesn’t make them clueless.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You might not know about some things we have in New Jersey, and I can deduce you’re just as clueless as everybody else.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sonic has coney's, and I've only heard of Faygo red pop because I've seen a commercial for it from the 80s with Jamie Farr as the Big Chief of an stereotypical Native American tribe.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
All over the country there are foods you can get everywhere/ McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Taco Bell, pretty similar no matter where you go.
What is great is stuff you can only find in your neck of the woods.

If you’re not from Noo Joisey or Noo Yawk, you might not have
Egg cream
Taylor ham
Sloppy Joe. Not a Manwich, with ground beef in a spicy tomato sauce on a bun.
In Jewish delis, a Sloppy Joe is turkey, ham, Swiss cheese, cole slaw, and Russian dressing on rye bread.

If you do want a Manwich in New York, the place to go is Schnipper’s, on the ground floor of the New York Times building.