Ask ConsummateVs Anything!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just curious:

What got you curious to watch Bo-bo-bo-bo however many Bo's there are? (It's one of the few Shonen animes I've personally thought of checking out but also have to force myself to give a try; because that series was just weird when I watched it on the Toonami days).

Also, do you watch it dubbed or subbed?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Time to catch up on these...
Any celebs you would like to meet one day?
Too many to list. But a few of them that I would really like to meet are the Sesame Street cast members, Steve Whitmire (since members here who have met him say he's a really nice guy), The Brothers Chaps (creators of Homestar Runner), Tom Kenny (responsible for so many voices of my childhood), and Charles Martinet (the voice of Mario). I dunno if those guys count as celebs, though.
WHEN. WILL. THE. MOON. CRASH. INTO. THIS. GOD. FORSAKEN. PLANET????????!!!
When you fly.
Favorite Muppet TV special?
Muppet Family Christmas.
If you could visit another planet, which one would you visit?
I dunno. Mars, I guess.
Just curious:

What got you curious to watch Bo-bo-bo-bo however many Bo's there are? (It's one of the few Shonen animes I've personally thought of checking out but also have to force myself to give a try; because that series was just weird when I watched it on the Toonami days).

Also, do you watch it dubbed or subbed?
1. I honestly don't even remember.
2. Either one works for me.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Since I know you're secretly dying for someone to ask you this question:

If a guy in a bunny costume showed up at your door, what would you do?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Are you still a Homestar Runner fan?

I'm asking because it doesn't seem like you've been talking about it near as much as you used to lately. Last year, I could hardly remember a week you went without referencing the webtoon at least once but nowadays you'll only occasionally make a brief reference to it every once and a while.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Do you have an old movie that you like?

Favorite snack?
Follow That Bird!

There's a lot that I like.
Since I know you're secretly dying for someone to ask you this question:

If a guy in a bunny costume showed up at your door, what would you do?
Ask him where he's hiding the Cadbury Eggs.
What Switch games do you have?
As of right now:
Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Sonic Mania, Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Yoshi's Crafted World, and Team Sonic Racing. :smile:
Are you still a Homestar Runner fan?

I'm asking because it doesn't seem like you've been talking about it near as much as you used to lately. Last year, I could hardly remember a week you went without referencing the webtoon at least once but nowadays you'll only occasionally make a brief reference to it every once and a while.
Oh yes, I'm still a huge Homestar Runner fan, and I still reference it a lot. The thing is, I'm just not as active on this forum as I used to be.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
As of right now:
Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Sonic Mania, Mario and Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Yoshi's Crafted World, and Team Sonic Racing. :smile:
Awesome lineup... I'm not a big Zelda person myself either, but did spend some time with BotW because my brother bought it. Not a bad game at all and I definitely admire it, but it feels a bit like homework lol.