Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Wow, so this is really it for Arthur? Kinda shocking tbh, seems like one of those shows that should go on forever.

Used to despise the new flash-animation episodes but I honestly don't even think they're that bad now after taking a peek every now and then when my little brother would watch. They don't hold a candle to Seasons 1-8ish of course but they're not as terrible as I used to think they were.

wiley207

Reaction score
So recently, I watched "The Rhythm and Roots of Arthur" and I actually enjoyed it, especially D.W.'s "I'm Bored" rap number. It helps that she has a decent boy voice actor here, sounding kind of similar to the original Michael Caloz at times! But what also surprised me was seeing a familiar name in the storyboard credits...

Yep, Glen Kennedy, a.k.a. the Kennedy Cartoons guy! Does this mean we'll start to eventually see more things like THIS?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So recently, I watched "The Rhythm and Roots of Arthur" and I actually enjoyed it, especially D.W.'s "I'm Bored" rap number. It helps that she has a decent boy voice actor here, sounding kind of similar to the original Michael Caloz at times! But what also surprised me was seeing a familiar name in the storyboard credits...

Yep, Glen Kennedy, a.k.a. the Kennedy Cartoons guy! Does this mean we'll start to eventually see more things like THIS?
Who is Glen Kennedy?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At least three of the voice actors from the show have confirmed on Twitter that Season 24 was going to be the last, but there's also a lot of misinformation floating around suggesting the show will continue beyond Season 25.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
At least three of the voice actors from the show have confirmed on Twitter that Season 24 was going to be the last, but there's also a lot of misinformation floating around suggesting the show will continue beyond Season 25.
I think that it should just stop after Season 25 and that’s it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Season 20 is the last season I saw before my PBS just dropped ARTHUR altogether, and honestly, despite the hype (small potatoes compared to the hype for SS's 40th and 50th seasons), I felt the milestone season was actually quite underwhelming and disappointing.