Arthur - Where is the Show Going?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm not so sure about Alabama. I mean seriously, that state is practically miles and miles upon miles and miles of absolute nothingness.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"Mr. Ratburn and His Roommate Who Isn't Allowed to Come to Thanksgiving Until After Grandma Dies."

Wow, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Did I not say this would happen? Seriously, did I not call this?

"The Gay Mafia" who wrote that, Pat Robertson? Because that's what he often calls the LGBT community.

All of that being said, this article is surprisingly pretty neutral, considering this is a Christian publication.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I can't find it now, but I saw this funny meme in which it basically stated something to the affect of "Alabama bans gay rat wedding in Arthur, so instead they air the episode edited where Mr Ratburn marries his sister!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What's funny is apparently in the episode, there is a female rat that Mr. Ratburn's students think is who he's going to marry, only to find out she's his sister . . . so, it's actually not that far off.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So apparently, the times for Arthur on our NHPBS Kids channel just got moved recently. It used to be on really late at night, and now it's on early in the morning at 4:30 instead.

It's no longer on at 9 and 9:30 PM anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
ARTHUR's clearly on its last legs now. When local PBS stations are dropping it altogether, and a national channel is relegating it to a graveyard timeslot where nobody's watching? Not to mention the episode count's been reduced to seven episodes a season? Yeah . . . I think it's nearing the end of its life.

On that note, a lot of the fandom is really excited right now because. . . .
There's the possibility of Ladonna moving away.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
ARTHUR's clearly on its last legs now. When local PBS stations are dropping it altogether, and a national channel is relegating it to a graveyard timeslot where nobody's watching? Not to mention the episode count's been reduced to seven episodes a season? Yeah . . . I think it's nearing the end of its life.

On that note, a lot of the fandom is really excited right now because. . . .
There's the possibility of Ladonna moving away.
My local PBS stations are still airing the show, but the NHPBS Kids station here is just moving it to a different time.