"Around The Universe"

BigTeacherMan

Reaction score
Good morning to everyone...

I was wondering...while listening to Muppet Radio, I have many times come across the Fraggle Rock song, "Around The Universe." Great, great song. Neat sound to it. But where the heck does it come from?

I've been researching it, thinking, well, maybe it's from the last episode (which, don't be shocked, but I have NEVER SEEN!), and it turns out, nope. It isn't.

Any insight into this one? Was it not from an episode at all? Just curious.

P.S. I read in one of the threads that a member got the final episode in the mail...could you tell me from where? I'd like to look, maybe so I can finally see it and see what I, apprently, greatly missed. Sounds wonderful to me.

Thank you all. Best wishes.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The song "All Around the World" was released as a UK 45 single in 1985. The single includes a vocal and instrumental version.

The song was never featured on an episode except as an instrumental version on the actual show. The song was included however on the 1987 documentary "Down at Fraggle Rock: Behind the Scenes". In the special, part of the song was played with a variety of Traveling Matt highlights from the show's run.

Jackie

Reaction score
Hey Big Teacher Man, if you have any fraggle episodes for trade i'd gladly send you the last 4 episodes :smile: email me at jackieodonnell@aol.com