Are there Season 1 shows floating around?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seeing that thing in action, it's decidedly less interesting and more baffling. There's being experimental and then there's "Dear Lord! What have we done?" The fur face and clean shaven torso are mildly disturbing, not "this is horrific" so much as think of a very hairy guy with hairy arms and a disgustingly shaven chest. The lack of hair makes it more unsettling (stomach wise, that is). And the fur isn't quite attached to the back of his head, so it flows when he moves. Like he has a bad Mullet that somehow covers his face.

It's a very experimental character design and it doesn't exactly pay off well. Had he been hairy all over 'cept for his bottom lip and finger tips, that may have been cool. But frankly, he looks a little ...well...sloppy for an official Muppet production.

Other than that, I expected him to sound a little creepier, but he came off having the cadence of Elmer Fudd. Essentially talking like him without the r and l speech impediment.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Thread bump. Is it fair to assume that more rare episodes were obtained by the secret source? I just saw these on the Wiki:

(EKA: Episode 1452)
(EKA: Episode 1450)
(EKA: Episode 1453)
(First: Episode 1453)
(First: Episode 1458)

@hooperfan Now I'm beginning to see what you were talking about in our private messages.

@Oscarfan do you know anything about these (especially since you uploaded the "Song for Judith" picture on the Wiki)?

Last edited:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Thread bump. Is it fair to assume that more rare episodes were obtained by the secret source? I just saw these on the Wiki:

(EKA: Episode 1452)
(EKA: Episode 1450)
(EKA: Episode 1453)
(First: Episode 1453)
(First: Episode 1458)

@hooperfan Now I'm beginning to see what you were talking about in our private messages.

@Oscarfan do you know anything about these (especially since you uploaded the "Song for Judith" picture on the Wiki)?
Is that the Grover Leslie Mostly interview?:super: