Are any Muppet Puppeteers members here?

GregJ

Reaction score
Hello! I just joined this site. I worked as a background puppeteer on 'Muppets From Space.' I performed Lester DeZwango (from Muppets Tonight) in the crowd scene when Gonzo gets off the bus at the beach.

Beauregard

Reaction score
GregJ said:
Hello! I just joined this site. I worked as a background puppeteer on 'Muppets From Space.' I performed Lester DeZwango (from Muppets Tonight) in the crowd scene when Gonzo gets off the bus at the beach.
Hi Welcome, wow it's one of all of our dreams here I think to be able to perform like that, even on e of the background puppets. I don't know who Lester DeZwango is. Is he the one with the funny blinking eyes and the camera?

GregJ

Reaction score
Hey! Actually I'm not sure what his name is, but I think Gonzo refers to him as "Lester DeZwango' when he & the director are commenting on the film.

And yes, he is holding a camera in the scene I performed him in. And his eyes do blink, quite a feat considering he doesn't have eye-lids! I'd never seen that character before working on the film, when he was handed to me I was somewhat taken aback, he is a BIZARRE-looking muppet for sure!

Beauregard

Reaction score
GregJ said:
Hey! Actually I'm not sure what his name is, but I think Gonzo refers to him as "Lester DeZwango' when he & the director are commenting on the film.

And yes, he is holding a camera in the scene I performed him in. And his eyes do blink, quite a feat considering he doesn't have eye-lids! I'd never seen that character before working on the film, when he was handed to me I was somewhat taken aback, he is a BIZARRE-looking muppet for sure!
Wow, that is pretty good. You wait, I'll be there one day. Standing with my hand up a puppets... :eek:

LOL

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Seriously, if I were them, I'd just pop in under a secret name and play at the Central like everyone else does.

And, whose to say they don't do it now?
*Cough* Icksnay on the secret namesay babe ! :wink:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Mike Quinn said:
so what does that make us? Mike Quinn
As far as I'M concerned two VERY super cool folks!! You were both right there with everyone who were just fans during MuppetFest and would sit and talk for however long we would talk.

Heck, you sat and answered my real, AND stoopid, questions for about 30 minutes.

Glad to see ya 'round!

Kev

(Oh, and I do all the dusting and vacuuming around my place...but, I'm single so that doesn't count really, does it?)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke said:
*Cough* Icksnay on the secret namesay babe ! :wink:
As I was saying, they should jump RIGHT in here and post under their actual birth names, unless it's a different name than the famous names we know them by!!

And they should also get all their performer friends to begin posting. Yup.

Right Luke?

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Right Luke?
Exactamundo Kevin ! Those guys would never post under assumed identities. Absolutely never. Never ever. No sirrrrrreeeeeee ! :wink:

:halo:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Just like me, for example! I would NEVER...um...well, I suppose it's okay for me to do it, though, because everyone here already knows that "Fozzie Bear" is me. For those who DON'T know, a reminder: Kevin L. Williams.

Now, there you have it. In the meantime, there's absolutely NO reason folks can't just give us their real names.

And credit card numbers....

:crazy: