Are any Muppet Puppeteers members here?

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
this would be a good place for a chat we could have a meet and greet sort of thing...then if you badger them after that....you get a warning....something like this might need more watch than what the mods can possibly do...maybe a couple people who e-mailed out warnings, and if it got bad enough to take action, contact Phil

Super Scooter

Reaction score
There are a few Star Trek sites that do chats with the actors (you can find some on Star Trek.com) and those seem to work out rather well. Maybe something like this could be a possibility?

Gerard

Reaction score
I just emailed this forum to the Henson Company Fan Mail, they might take notice...

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Gerard said:
I just emailed this forum to the Henson Company Fan Mail, they might take notice...
Well they actually already know about it

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
Well they actually already know about it
isn't it kinda spooky that they might know everything we post? *would be embarrassed*

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They know exACTly what we post here!

Like I've said before, we joke and tease the company some, but everyone here would agree that no other company is as fan friendly as JHC is!!

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yes they are VERY fan friendly, and I'm sure everyone here appreciates that, so sinnce they might be seeing this, thanks

that was so geeky I could cry

good I like geeky :big_grin:

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
I find it hard to believe Karen Prell has a wife who checks things out here. :excited:

Just kiddng, Karen! Oh, and, no offense, Mike.
Well I do most of the dusting and vacuuming around here. Karen does all the DIY projects..... so what does that make us?

Mike Quinn