April Fools: New Sesame Street Movie Announced!

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
You’ll never guess what I heard today!

Apparently Sesame Workshop has been paying close attention to the Elmo vs. Rocco memes from earlier this year, and they’ve announced the 3rd Sesame Street movie will revolve around it!
The film will be called “Elmo’s Rocky Revenge”, and the synopsis goes as follows:

“On another sunny day on Sesame Street, Zoe is going on vacation and enlists Elmo to watch her beloved pet rock, Rocco, while she’s out. Elmo, remembering the bad times he’s had with Rocco, decides to send him so far away he’d never have to deal with Rocco again. But will he regret his decision, or learn something about Zoe along the way that changes everything forever? Or could some surprise friends come along, learn what happened to Rocco, and try to rectify it?”

The film’s distributor, Warner Bros. (merger with Discovery, Inc. near completion), has not said many details of the film’s plot, but they’ve mentioned Danny Trejo will make an appearance as an undisclosed character, and there’s a tentative release date of April 2025. When in April 2025? Well, it’ll be released on…
APRIL FOOLS!

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I just wanted to get it out before anyone beat me to the punch. Plus, I have a bedtime of 9 PM.
Anyway, it’s April 1st now, so who cares.