1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

April Fools: Humans to be featured in nearly every season 50 episode

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Daffyfan4ever, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Daffyfan4ever

Daffyfan4ever Well-Known Member

This has been talked about before but so far nothing has been official until now. According to recent Sesame Street archives, Maria, Luis, Bob, Gordon, Gina and even Ruthie will appear in all 26 episodes of season 50. (Save for repeat episodes.) Storylines include Gordon retiring from working as a science teacher for 50 years, Ruthie reopening Finders Keepers, Maria and Luis opening a Spanish cafe with Nina and a three-part story arc where Gordon and Chris go on a quest to find Chris's mom Olivia. It's also rumored than in the finale Bob will propose to Linda.

Also watch for repeats of inserts featuring humans like "One of these things," "Sing your Synonyms," and "Classic Squash Buckle." Stay tuned for updates.

2. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

April Fools?

3. MuppetSpot

MuppetSpot Well-Known Member

I’m sorry Daffy but I knew this was an April fools joke right away. Ruth Buzzi is retired

4. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I knew this was an April Fools joke as well.

5. Daffyfan4ever

Daffyfan4ever Well-Known Member

Shoot. I'll have to do some more research next time.