Anyone visit Sesame Street?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Not everyone can get in? if i wanted to visit someday, would i need an invite? i would love to go... but not living in NY it would be hard.:frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I once entered a drawing for a chance to visit the "real" Sesame Street before, but was several years ago.

rowlf84

Reaction score
Unfortunately, you have to know somebody pretty important to get in. Due to tight taping schedules and a small amount of available staff to lead tours, it just isn't possible to take everyone who would like a tour. If you have any questions about the set, I'd be glad to answer them as best I can.

BooberFraggless

Reaction score
This is totally awsome! The Fix it Shop is coming Back!!! Who would have ever thought they would actually go back to the Fix it Shop when the reason it was discontinued in the first place was because they thought it was out dated. Also I like the storyline about Big Bird wishing the adults were kids. It sounds like the type of storyline they would have done years ago back in the 80's. It looks like the street will be improving. Now with the classic clips they will be airing along with all this. I have a really good feeling our prayers have been ansewered, and the street we once knew and loved is now back.

doctort13

Reaction score
Now I wish they would bring back S.A.M. the robot.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
That's totally awesome!! Wow!! To get a tour of Sesame Street like that, that's really cool!

zns

Reaction score
Wonderful story Pat. I can't seem to get the photos up on my school computer, so I'll have to wait 'till I get home. But still, that's just an amazing story. I know I've said this a few times, but I hope to have a career as a puppeteer for the Muppets, so maybe in the future, I'll be on the set someday, so this story is very encouraging for me Pat. Thanks.:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Awsome pictures there TP. I hope to do that some day. I would love to go and see these guys in person. Maybe if I keep wishing on starts and all maybe one day in the future.