Anybody else having trouble finding the Storyteller DVD?

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Hmm. A friend of mine who's been looking for the Sullivan DVD to no avail tells me he's seen the Rocky Mountain DVD everywhere he's gone (which knowing him would include Best Buy, Target, Suncoast, etc.). I didn't specifically ask about Storyteller.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Borders is too exepensive for DVD's! Besides, I have yet to see copies at any of my three local Borders. I'm just gonna eventually purchase it either off of ebay (You can often find at least one at around $9.99) or wait until the other Henson DVD's are released, and then purchase everything all at once on amazon.com.

dlphntat

Reaction score
I bought Storyteller at best Buy , but they list the Ed Sullivan DVD as not available in stores. I went to 3 different ones to try to find that and the Sesame Street music boxed set. I may order it online. free shipping from Best Buy.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Speaking of that, has anybody even seen the SS CD set in stores? I haven't had any luck with that, either

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I went up to Tower the day the Storyteller was supposed to be released and aksed about it. They had the Denver DVD, but not the Storyteller. The buyer (also a Muppet fan) said they ordered them and the hadn't come in yet. I went back there three times in the last couple weeks and they keep changing their story. They said they sold out and that I could special order it. Why bother? They had already lied to me once because there wasn't even a placecard made for it in any section of the store. I don't trust them now. Irked me. I should have mine from Amazon tomorrow. :mad: On the good side, I should have the Sullivan one too. :smile:

rexcrk

Reaction score
I've never seen them in stores. I do see 'em on toysrus.com though! :smile:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
the only one I'm having trouble finding so far is Muppets Magic from the Ed Sullivan Show. I found, and bought, Storyteller at Wal Mart the other day, which is surprising cuz they never have any Muppet stuff!