Animated Hotties?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I definitely think that Kim Possible is a real cutie! Some others include Sam from Danny Phantom, Jessica Rabbit of course, lots of those Anime girls lol, many of the Disney princesses (especially Belle, Ariel, and Jasmine), Meg from Hercules and Jane from Tarzan are hot too! And of course there are more that I can't think of at the moment :stick_out_tongue:

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I just picked up the Captain N DVD set today and it reminded me to add Princess Lana to this list.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Two more to add...

Eden, the female genie from Aladdin the Series.
Roll, from either the Mega Man animated series (1994-1996) or Mega Man NT Warrior/Access.

Drtooth

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
My top five animated hotties are...

1. Natasha Fatale (from Rocky and Bullwinkle)
Dude! I totally forgot to add her to the list. Especially when Rene Russo Played her in that movie. HOT!

Of course, I'm not adverse to girls at conventions that dress up like cartoon characters... though some of them are under 18, and illegal. But then again, I saw a Princess Toadstool from the back, and I looked around and it was a DUDE!

and Meg from Family guy? You musta made her day!:crazy:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Dude! I totally forgot to add her to the list. Especially when Rene Russo Played her in that movie. HOT!
Well, I think that the original animated version is better than Rene Russo's portrayal. Rene Russo hardly even looks like Natasha. hough I also prefer Sally Kellerman's portrayal (for those who don't know, Sally Kellerman played Natasha in the live-action movie Boris and Natasha, a 1992 made-for-TV flop which didn't have Rocky or Bullwinkle for some reason).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Okay. I have the ultimate "animated hotty". And she's a puppet. By the Henson Company.

Meet Dawn the Fairy

:flirt: :flirt: :flirt:
Oh, you're right. I had never heard of her before. When I looked at that page, I thought she was a human actress. I hope she gets used in some TV or movie productions soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... My memory's kinda fuzzy and I wouldn't be able to see them now what with my bad eyes...
But I remember from on of the Strawberry Shortcake specials, the one with the Berry Fairy Princess... There was this song sequence at the beginning witha bit of dream sequence added in, where the nine girls looked somewhat teenage girl attractive.

Eh, dunno if you know what I'm talking about.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Another one for the list. Remember the animated movie Flight of Dragons? That's a favorite of mine, starring the voices of John Ritter as Peter of Beacon Street (the main hero), and James Earl Jones as Maggeddon the Red Wizard (the main villain or anti-hero).
Well... There was an animated hottie in this movie, the fair Melissande ward of Carolinus, the Green Wizard.
Not only was she a hottie in her yellow/golden princess dress... But she was a hottie in her modern clothes at the end of the movie when she joined Peter in the real world (our own modern world of the 60's or 70's).

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
I always hated the end of that movie how the guy overpowers the all powerful magician using science, logic and mathematics. It's like they spend the whole movie showing him how there are things that go beyond rational explanation and that nothing is impossible... then he saves the day by throwing it all away!?!

I feel the same way about the end of The Wizard of Oz. Let alone that Dorathy gives up being queen of this wondrous magical land to live in poverty on a dirt farm in Kansas, but the whole speech about not bothering to look beyond her back yard because everything she could want or need is there (or words to that effect) it's like the moral of the story is don't follow your dreams.

Anyway to keep this on topic since you brought up fantasy realm material I got one for the list: Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Not familiar with that one. But another one for the list, don't know her name, but I always liked the archaieopteryx from Dinosaucerers. Not to mention the blonde human girl from that series as well.