Animated Hotties?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was watching Frosty the Snowman last night, and I’ll admit, I remember having a slight crush on Karen when I was a kid. It made me think how she could look as an adult.

Even if this may not be canon, I was certainly not disappointed. 😏

DePingPong

Reaction score
will forever hate this thread. has no place on a muppet forum..

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're absolutely right. This thread is an unholy perversion of the balance of nature. All these weird, grownass dudes and dudettes with no lives sitting here gawking over froggin' cartoon characters like a bunch of sick creeps. They need to have their internet access revoked immediately, and given some serious counseling for their sick and twisted desires that they should be ashamed of for even possessing in the first place. They're nothing but a bunch of disgusting freaks and creeps who should be banned from society altogether! All of them!

And now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to start making Valentine's Day plans for myself and my waifus . . . maybe we'll go out to a lavish, yet hilarious comedy concert, or something. . . .

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Jeanette is around 7 to 9 years old, in human age around middle / high school-ish.

Noodle started out as a 10 year old (although she’s aged since and is now in her thirties).

Luan Loud is 15.

The point isn’t that you guys can’t be attracted to cartoon characters, the point is that you’re attracted to — in a lot of cases — children. That’s why we have an issue with this thread and that’s why we feel it doesn’t belong on a Muppet forum. Not because you guys have attractions. Because it’s the breeding ground of pedophiles.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TLH fandom is an absolute nightmare. Period.
Especially all those weirdos out there who like to ship Lincoln with literally every single female character on the show, from his own mother, all the way down to baby Lily . . . and what makes it even creepier is that supposedly Chris Savino himself was cool with it.