Animated Hotties?

crackmaster

Reaction score
TOM 2 from Toonami (character on my avatar.) I don't like any of the other TOMs. It's something about TOM 2's short attention span, sarcastic humor, and the effect they used for his voice. Steve Blum doesn't have the same energy he used as TOM 2 for any of the other TOMs. Let's not forget when he's infected by Swayzak in the Trapped in Hyperspace game... (I seriously want to find that game so I can hear evil TOM 2)

Swayzak himself was pretty sexy too. ESPECIALLY his voice in the Rez review (sadly, he just laughs.)

I see someone mentioned Norlisa before. Well, I think Black Vulcan is pretty sexy, what with his deep, sexy voice and his repetition of "in my pants." His Super Friends incarnation is adorable as well, with his adorable catchphrase "Great Lightning!"

Birdman from the original Hanna-Barbera cartoon, what with his voice and his operatic shout of "BIIIIIIIIIRDMAN!" And the fact he's bound by the bad guys in quite a few episodes.

The Omega Virus from the board game of the same name, which is weird as it's only a Texas Instruments voice synthesizer. But that smugness and his LAUGH, yeezus, his LAUGH...

The Phantom Virus from Scooby-Doo and the Cyber Chase. Yes, I have a thing for computer virus villains. But his baseball puns make him adorkable. I also like calling him the "Spindly Johnny."

Hokucho (the anime villain) from Dexter's Laboratory. I'm into bishonen guys like him.

Albatross from Rolling Thunder, because he's such a hot blonde as well as a badarse.

Who could forget Devil Ray from Justice League Unlimited? Quite possibly the BEST take on Black Manta, because of THAT VOICE. Hnnnnnng...

I also quite like the Computer from Courage the Cowardly Dog's voice. He kinda reminds me of Brainiac too.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I find that many users' contributions to this thread involved pre-teen girls and female animal characters. I find it eerie that one fan of classic "Sesame Street" on YouTube has the hots for Minerva Mink.

I did use to have a crush on a few animated pre-teen girls back in the 1980s (not saying who they are), and that was when I was young - different times back then. Now, I am several years away from turning 50, and I seem to find older and mature girls in animation more appealing. This is why I prefer Saturday morning cartoons involving teen characters more than anything else these days. But cartoons involving adults as primary characters, they're not my cup of tea.

Nope. It's the truth. In fact alot of people have a crush on Endive
I certainly don't.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Some characters from Space Ghost Coast to Coast I find attractive (or at least their voices in most cases): Birdman, Chad Ghostal, and Moltar.

crackmaster

Reaction score
As much as I find it embarrassing, I like Martian Manhunter from Justice League's voice.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Green Lantern from Injustice 2, because of his voice actor.

Zappetman

Reaction score
Here's some new ones

Rikki and Mary (Violence Jack: Evil Town)
Black Claw, Jumbo Panther, and Badfly Claw (Cutey Honey)
Katie Crest and Bonnie (The Loud House: Episode 178b: Band Together)
Rose (Urusei Yatsura: Only You)
Michelle Lovitz (Tiny Toon Adventures: How I Spent My Vacation)
The Three Blow My Stack Backup Singers (The Looney Tunes Show: Blow My Stack Music Video)
Velma Dinkley (Most Scooby Doo shows, specials, and DTV films)
Daphne Blake (Scooby-Doo and Guess Who?)
Claudette Dupri (Wabbit/New Looney Tunes)
Dancing Elephant and Hippo (3 Dog Band)
Power Girl (DC Comics)
Ms. Boumba (Chico Chica Boumba Pepper School)
Miss Andry (Like, Share, Die)
Irene Sanders and Jessica Kureakin (Suna no Bara/Desert Rose)

Last edited: