Animated Hotties?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That's honestly one of the few Teen Titans Go episodes I liked. The fact that they went out of their way to animate all five voice actors and have them interact with their respected characters was really cool. I would have loved to see what they'd look like in the original 2003 cartoon.

And side note: It was also really cool that Tara even did her Bubbles, Timmy Turner and Twilight Sparkles voices in that scene as well.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Awkward confession of the day:I have a major crush on Princess Clara from Drawn Together.

Yeah she's a complete psychopathic in a world full of equally evil, twisted characters but at the same time she's very pretty. I mean look at her, isn't she absolutely gorgeous.

Unlike Giggles, I don't like her for her personality. She's practically the exact opposite of Giggles in every way. Giggles is sweet, innocent, playful, always happy, and has a very compassionate and motherly nature towards other characters. Princess Clara on the other hand is mean, a flat out criminal, unfriendly, always angry, and really doesn't care for any other characters. But what can I say, she's hot.

I swear it's like my two waifus would make a perfect Odd Couple with their extreme differences. I don't know why I love both of those vastly different girls equally. I guess it all goes back to what Paula Abdul and MC Skat Cat taught me:Opposites attract.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, they all came from the Super Mario Wiki, so I would assume so.