Animated Hotties?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So........ Yeah. I'm just gonna leave her here now that I've been getting into the show.... :shifty:

I'm not even a brony and I'll admit to having a little crush on Twilight when I was younger. Even though I didn't watch the show, I was a teenager during the time when MLP:FIM first started getting extremely popular. So I still got to see her gorgeous face all over the place on countless commercials, YouTube Poop videos, merchandise, memes, and pretty much everything thing else. She's just so pretty and the fact that she's voiced by the lovely and beautiful Tara Strong doesn't help in the slightest.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So, anybody seen the new She-Ra reboot yet? I don't even think I need to explain myself as to why I put her on this thread:

I'll let the above image speak for itself.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, since it was Christmas yesterday, I watched the English-dubbed version of “La Freccia Azzurra” (“How the Toys Saved Christmas” in America), and I remember having a small crush on the doll Holly when I was a kid (the blonde one; I’m PRETTY sure that one is Holly).

It really didn’t last very long, though.

Last edited:

mr3urious

Reaction score
Plum from Bravest Warriors is a real cutie, too. Helps that Tara Strong voices her. :smile:

And yes, that's what she almost always wears in the show.

Last edited:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Cousin Mel from Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer

Frieda the evil stepmother from Happily N'Ever After (she's the one on the right)

Fawn Doe, the female poacher who eventually does a Heel-Face Turn, and the only reason I bothered to sit through the atrocity known as David and the Magic Pearl

Pepper from Clue Club

Although she doesn't appear in the film for very long: the female cop in All Dogs Go to Heaven 2

I feel kind of awkward about the next one because she's an anthropomorphic
animal, but…

Magica De Spell from Ducktales